- Tests third party apps across various multimodal devices on the Assistant platform.
- Uses critical thinking and a keen attention to detail while testing, to ensure these apps meet high expectations in regard to quality, integrity, ease of use, customer experience, and various policies, such as legal, security and community
- Notates bugs, edge cases, findings and share this information with multiple teams, stakeholders, and with the developers.
- Canswitch between collaboration within a team and working independently on time sensitive tasks.
- Meet expectations for completing ad hoc tasks and being proactive on improving individual performance metrics
- Bachelors Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or other relevant fields
- 2-7 years of experience with customer service, analytical testing, quality assurance testing, or equivalent relevant experience
- Strong and effective written and oral English communication skills
- English should be at 100 percent fluent to native level of speaking and comprehension
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to multitask under pressure in an ever changing environment
- Ability to keep up to date in a very fast paced environment, staying on top of policy, procedure and workflow changes and evolutions
- Be able to work as an individual as well as a contributor to a close team
- Be able to use critical thinking and take initiative on action items
- Must proactively communicate status across various teams including technical and non technical partners.
- A team player with a positive attitude and people skills.
Who Are We
Goldz MMS, a member of the Perafel Group of companies specializing in Recruitment and Outsourcing Managed Services organization providing employment to Filipino’s based in the Philippines.
Our primary objective is to provide unconventional consulting services coupled with enhanced value proposition that elevates the business profitability of customers.
More importantly, we aim to provide these comprehensive services to answer all the consulting, staffing and out-sourcing needs of diverse organizations.
Why Work With Us
Combining the industry connections and expertise you would expect to find at a major consulting firm, with the flexible one-on-one service you can only get from a boutique organization; Goldz is uniquely positioned to help you with your out-sourcing needs.
Our national and international footprint is continuously growing, as we are strategically positioned over 3 continents with primary locations in Manila, Sydney - Australia and the United States of America, presenting our well of knowledge and resources with great accessibility and depth.
Goldz consultants work closely with clients in establishing customized services, assuring high levels of quality standards to ensure enduring relationships with customers.
Goldz consulting methodology is aimed at supporting organizations to ease their work flows to achieve more productivity by adopting high-levels of optimization and innovation.
We have rendered a state-of-the-art consulting service to a diverse pool of clients, supporting business organizations to carve competitive excellence and business sustenance through our customized consulting services.
Our consultants are professional experts equipped with expertise in their chosen specializations, detailed understanding of the business environment along with real world experience.
We encourage our consultants to improve their skills and competencies by conducting professional competency building programmes, enriching expertise and knowledge which is needed to face professional challenges while rendering services.
Our search and selection processes for finding ideal candidates will give you a competitive advantage. We pre-screen all candidates to save you time by ensuring that you will only see committed applicants who meet your criteria.
Undoubtedly we demand solid skills; however, we combine candidate skills with behavioral-based assessments to find you sound people skills and a personality to fit your culture.
We also conduct extensive reference checks and often present a high standard of quality of people we know in the industry, ensuring your confidence in making the right decision.
As needed, we can also help you in the interview process, take care of any post-interview action, negotiate offers, and look after the management of contracted staff - taking a load of responsibility off your shoulders, to ensure all focus is on your business.
What more is there to offer
Goldz also provides a cost-effective, end-to-end Business Process Outsourcing service, which allows you to focus on your business. This will enhance the efficiency of your business operations, minimize operating costs, increase revenues and maximize ROI.
We provide the necessary skills, tools, technologies, and activities to serve you as your virtual “recruiting department, securing the best talent, removing the administrative burden and mitigate operational risks.
Our innovative solutions are made to ensure that quality services are delivered to your business needs, establishing a rewarding and lasting relationship between Goldz and you.
Goldz is capable to provide the following type of IT and Non-IT professionals:
1. IT Infrastructure Professionals such as IT Director, IT Project Manager, IT Manager, Systems Administrator, Network Administrator, Telecom Administrators and Engineers
2. Software/Systems Development Professionals such as Systems/Software Development Director, Managers, Systems Architect, Systems Analyst, Developers/
Functions : Human Resources, IT
Industries : Consultancy, ITES/BPO, IT/Computers - Software, Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: Technology, Bpo, Financial & Accounting, Telco, Manufacturing, etc.
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
Job Description: Create technical design documentation and UML diagrams Analyze and translate functional specifications / use cases into functional applications Develop codes that conforms to the coding standards set by the organization
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content