1. Gathers information on user requirements which will be used for systems analysis and design.
2. Designs application modules/system based on user requirements and specifications by translating business requirements into technical specifications incorporating AML processes as stipulated in the MLPP compliance laws and regulations.
3. Develops file structures, interfaces, programs and reports specifications, file backup, recovery and archiving procedures..
4. Codes and compiles new and revised programs following the set standards and procedures specified by the systems development life cycle methodology, information security and audit .
5. Prepares test data and performs various tests to ensure error-free coding.
6. Prepares test, conversion and implementation plans for approval of the immediate supervisor.
7. Develops and maintains systems documentation / manuals of the application systems
8. Supervises file conversion.
9. Provides support and technical assistance to users of the application.
10. Conducts initial training to trainors / users of application system.
RCBC is the financial flagship company of the Yuchengco Group of Companies (YGC), one of the oldest and largest conglomerates in the Philippines and South East Asia covering 60 businesses which include banking, insurance, construction, and education. Now on its 54th year, RCBC is among the top largest private domestic banks in terms of Assets, with 448 branches and 1,181 ATMs (as of September 2014) all over the Philippines and is present in 24 countries through remittance offices and tie ups. The RCBC group is able to provide a wide scale of services through its thrift bank, investment bank, foreign exchange brokerage house, leasing company, and overseas remittance companies. Between 2010 and 2014, the Bank received over 70 awards from various award-giving bodies, of which 18 came from AsiaMoney such as Best Domestic Private Bank in the Philippines for 3 consecutive years. These recognitions are a testament to RCBC's growth story and serve as its inspiration to continue to innovate, improve, and reach out beyond its 6.5 million customers
Functions : Others
Industries : Banking/Financial Services
Skills/Roles I hire for: IT
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level
Act as a central point of reference for HR Master Data flows in collaboration with different teams, Offers WFH
• Bachelor's Degree in Actuarial, Math/ Stats or Economics, Open for FRESH GRADUATES. • Excellent written and verbal English Skills • Amenable to work in BGC, Taguig. • Willing to work in a Shifting Schedule (M-F). • Can start ASAP!
Participating in product development, pricing and supporting new product launches& developing and executing a results-driven, multi-platform communications strategy and plan in line with corporate and brand direction while reflecting local priorities
We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer with 5+ years of experience working on enterprise platforms and integrated B2B solutions in a DevOps or systems administrator capacity.
The successful candidate will be accountable and responsible for providing resources management services related to Country Offices in emergency or missions in need, on budgetary, reporting and other related resources management areas.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content