The Analyst Programmer should have VanillaJS exposure with experience, interest and inclinations towards the business logic, data, coding, rather than design and aesthetics.
1. Interact with offshore counterparts in order to understand and translate business requirements into technical implementation to be used in the realm of OTC Derivatives trading.
2. Perform technical and data analysis in order to understand the specifications, solutions and limitations relevant to the existing business rules and applications.
3. Design, develop, unit test and maintain features for financial instruments used in OTC Derivatives as part of the day to day process.
5. Work closely with members of a growing team of business analysts, developers and support analysts.
6. Liaise with third party vendors or software companies if needed.
2. Knowledge in using data formats such as XML and JSON
3. Knowledge in scripting and creating tests in an automated manner
4. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
5. Ability and interest to learn about the investment banking industry and electronic trading
6. Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
7. Proficient in using MS Office tools
Advantages for this role:
1. Knowledge of standards in the industry of trading (e.g. FIX)
3. Knowledge in Java SE
4. Familiarity with version control such as Git and Bitbucket
5. Experience using cloud-based servers and services (AWS)
6. Experience in Agile Development and usage of tools like JIRA, Confluence and others
7. Basic Unix/Linux skills