A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
The Administrative Assistant will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing timely support to executive members and Administrative support to the Travel Service Operations Leadership. Your day could include:
• Travel management for executives and Travel Leadership in Philippines and Australia.
• Schedule executive meetings, appointments and attend meetings remotely by VC taking meeting minutes when required.
• Liaise with the nib Group People and Culture, Communications and Engagement Teams to arrange events, functions, meetings & other programs.
• Organise, coordinate and attend team meetings & teleconferences
• Executive/Leadership diary and email management
• Prepare and format various documents including Powerpoint presentations, Budgetary/financial , workflow and other Excelanalysis documents.
• Assist with Human Resource related tasks, such as employment contracts, maintaining confidential files and reviewing policies and procedures
• Manage all aspects of the day to day administration of the Travel business, including managing relationships with contractors, vendors, service providers, utilities, building management and external clients
• Mail / post responsibilities
• Provide support and assistance to visitors to Philippines offices.
• Assist with the onboarding of new staff and new partners
A BIT ABOUT YOU
• Proven experience in working for multiple managers with at least 3 years in a similar role
• Ability to think strategically and execute quality output under tight deadlines
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills, including developing PowerPoint presentations, Excel Budgetary and finance skills. MS Visio or similar beneficial.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Friendly demeanour and the ability to work with multiple stakeholders across an organisation
• Ability to build exceptional rapport internally and externally
• Overall great team player with the ability to positively influence
• Excellent planning and organisation skills while being extremely flexible
• High degree of attention to detail
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
• Client Satisfaction rating
• Other metrics as dictated by the Client
Acquire BPO is an award-winning global outsourcer with over 7,000 employees operating out of 12 state-of-the-art facilities in the Philippines, the Dominican Republic, Australia and the United States. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We provide contact center, BPO, marketing and animation solutions to private and publicly listed clients from around the world across a wide range of industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail.
Acquire is dynamic organization with possibilities to take your career to the next level. We are looking for strong candidates with BPO experience to join our growing team. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Apply with us today and #AcquireHappiness.
Functions : Others, IT
Industries : IT/Computers - Hardware, IT/Computers - Software, Telecom, Other
Skills/Roles I hire for: IT
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
The team member serving on the Company’s Happiness Team interacts with company’s Customers, answering pre and post-sales emails, providing answers and resolutions, and conducting the following duties:
Our client is looking for Marketing Reports Analyst, he/she have an idea with Tableau, Salesforce, Google Analytics, Marketo for data segmentation and data visualization. Willing to work in Makati.
The candidate is is chiefly responsible for designing and delivering effective QA training programs for our call center agents. He/she ensures our agents meet the established standards of quality in handling our Singapore and Malaysia customers.
The Customer Success Manager is the Trusted Advisor who manages deployment, and product adoptions for customer accounts
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content