We’re an outsourcing provider with a difference—offering clients flexible engagement models backed by our solid suite of shared support services. As an Operations Executive, your role is vital in keeping our customers happy and contributing to our organization’s growth and success.
As a Shore Solutions Inc. employee, you are responsible for complying and enforcing policies and procedure designed to achieve information security. You are also responsible for protecting credit card, personal and/or sensitive personal information that you may handle or process during your employment in Shore Solutions Inc.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
From an Operations perspective this role will require you to manage end to end operation processes and procedures on a daily basis, which includes opportunities to identify process improvements and work closely and support the operations team to find the best solutions and outcomes to ensure things run effectively and smoothly.
Your day could see you:
Ops Executive Responsibilities:
• Submission of all sales records and order requests to the business client book
• Management of cancellation requests to be sent to retailers and archived
• Return files processing and reconciling sales
• Archiving and distributing opportunities to account management team e.g. resells, cancellations, recontracts, in contracts
• Replying to sales and Customer support enquiries regarding status of sales
• In putting sales as required (usually paper contracts or multi sites)
• Creating reports for management & operations staff
• Other tasks as required by Operations Analyst team
• Timely completion of daily tasks meeting client service level agreement timelines
• Minimal quality issues with submitted work
• Excellent punctuality and attendance
• Reliable and consistent with important tasks, such as submitting cancellations requests
• Demonstrates an understanding of risks associated with the role and prioritises and manages work based on risk ratings
• Good communication and solution orientated mindset
A BIT ABOUT YOU
• Results and target orientated
• Superb attendance and punctuality track record
• Strong performance track record
• Good knowledge of operations processes and adhoc procedures
• An individual motivated by implementing process improvements and making life easier for them and the business!
• Work autonomously or as part of a Team
• Strong Internal business and System knowledge is preferred
• Attention to detail
• Good knowledge of excel
• High level Critical thinking skills
• Decision making skills
• High level of written and spoken English
• A professional manner
• Highly organised and able to multi task
• Ability to work independently
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
• High customer satisfaction.
• Excellent feedback from customers.
• Achievement of KPIs.
WHAT WE VALUE
We’re proud of our diverse global team, all working in a collaborative environment and happy to share these common values:
• Ambition: Voice and measure your goals.
• Collaboration: Brilliant jerks can be brilliant elsewhere.
• Impact: Do, get it done, create impact.
• Judgement: Make wise judgement calls, putting the team and business at heart.
• Leadership: Continuous improvement starts with independent action.
• Leverage: Do more with less, master the art of leverage.
• Passion: Be positive, bring passion and energy.
• Transparency: A transparent team can help each with other.
Apply at our Ortigas, Eastwood, Shaw, and BGC recruitment centers:
Acquire BPO is an award-winning global outsourcer with over 7,000 employees operating out of 12 state-of-the-art facilities in the Philippines, the Dominican Republic, Australia and the United States. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We provide contact center, BPO, marketing and animation solutions to private and publicly listed clients from around the world across a wide range of industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail.
Acquire is dynamic organization with possibilities to take your career to the next level. We are looking for strong candidates with BPO experience to join our growing team. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Apply with us today and #AcquireHappiness.
Functions : Telecom/ISP
Industries : ITES/BPO, Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: CSR and TSR
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level