o Perform daily cash application for the 3rd party customer payments
o Ensure completeness, accuracy and timeliness of transaction postings within 2 days upon receipt of customer payment details; 100% application at month end.
o Work closely with local Customer Issue Resolution team and finance team on issue resolution of customer payment details not provided on time
o Perform the month end close activities for Accounts Receivable
- preparation for manual journal entries
- preparation of AR Provision/Allowance
- preparation of AR Aging Report
- provide analysis and commentaries on account balances during FS review and balance sheet review calls
o Ensure compliance to global financial standards and internal controls specific to AR Process
o Ensure the performance meets KPIs and continuously improve productivity and service quality
o Perform mid-month close process and analysis of AR and Sales Accounts
o Responsible for timely balance sheet account reconciliation
o Engage in ad-hoc activities such as internal/external audit, tax audit, etc
o Responsible of more complex processes, customers and entities.
o Participate in the project, e.g. accounting centralization activities from the region, etc
• Bachelors degree in any Business, Engineering, Finance or any related courses. Preferrably Accounting graduate
• 2-3 years experience in Treasury, Accounts Receivable Process or any accounting related activities
• Experience in Shared Service Center for MNC is preferred
• Excellent communication skills, fluent in English (and any language if specifically identified in the position)
• Working knowledge of SAP and MS Office tools;
• Highly customer service and quality oriented mindset;
• Flexible for new assignments and willingness to learn
• Attention to oriented and enjoys working on operational processes
• Proficient research, analytical and problem solving skills;
• Continuous improvement mindset
• Structured approach to effectively and efficiently planning own workload;
• Team oriented person
• Knowledge in English, and Nihongo (Writing, Speaking, Listening and Reading Skills) are necessary for this role
The Philippines site, located at the Bonifacio Stopover Corporate Center, is the third and final Global Service Center (GSC) of 3M Company, which will bring all the advantages of the GSC model to the Asia Pacific region. It is responsible for optimizing 3M Company’s delivery of transactional services in the region, and essentially strengthens 3M Company’s operations around the world, as all three GSCs will work together to bring the highest level of service no matter where they are. 3M Service Center will partner with the other GSCs to provide around-the-clock global service. It will host activities ranging from, among others, sourcing, IT, Finance, human resources, all of which are IT-enabled.
The candidate is is chiefly responsible for designing and delivering effective QA training programs for our call center agents. He/she ensures our agents meet the established standards of quality in handling our Singapore and Malaysia customers.
Produces Technical Assessment Report (TAR) for projects that involve applications through the following: Validates completeness of Service Request (SR) and Technical Request Form (TRF) assigned by ASD Head
This role mainly involves designing, programming, and testing code.
Experience planning and leading projects - all project phases Knowledge of MS Excel including capabilities to produce presentations and data models including analytical tools (formulas, VLookUp, charts, graphs and pivot tables)
We encourage WALK-IN applications! Simply show this post to our Frontdesk Officer when you apply.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content