• Prepare supporting documentation and correct journal entries
• Prepare vouchers and related accounting documents, if applicable
• Record and maintain accounts in computerized or manual data base
• Reconcile schedule of major accounts with trial balance and general ledger
• Prepare, analyze and compute, file and pay for tax obligations with BIR, LGU etc.
• Compile and submit reports required by clients and other government agencies on or before due date
• Communicate well with superiors, peers and clients
• Perform ad hoc duties assigned by superior from time to time
• Must be a graduate of BS in Accountancy
• CPA not required, but an advantage
• With good communication skills
• Amenable to do fieldwork
MARIANO ABUEME & CO. is a group of professionals that provides Audit, Tax, and Accounting Services.
We ensure that our profession's reputation remains untarnished, by our adherence to core values of our Firm, and that of the profession. Integrity above all.
We are very passionate on helping our customers increase their business sustainability and market competitiveness, through timely and relevant accountancy advice and solutions.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content