Position Title: Accountant - Travel Claims
Duty Station: Manila (Global) Administrative Centre (MAC)
Classification: General Service/ G-4
Type of Appointment: Fixed term, one year with possibility of extension
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
Closing Date: 28 February 2020
Salary: PHP 511,035 per annum net of taxes
Under the general supervision of the National Central Accounting Officer and the direct supervision of the CAS- General Accounting Supervisor, the successful candidate is responsible for Travel Claims Processing and other functions.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- University degree in Finance, Accounting or relevant field from an accredited academic institution, with two years of relevant professional experience, preferably in the field of accounting or finance, audit experience would be an advantage; or
- Completed High School Degree from an accredited academic institution, with four years of relevant professional experience.
- Sound knowledge of accounting systems and/or SAP plus generally accepted accounting principles, internal controls and audit/review procedures;
- Computer literacy including proficiency in MS Office applications;
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills; capable of designing, reviewing and revising business processes to achieve efficiency.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications via PRISM, IOM e-Recruitment system, by 28 February 2020 at the latest, referring to this advertisement.
For further information, please refer to: https://philippines.iom.int/vacancies/accountant-travel-claims
In order for an application to be considered valid, IOM only accepts online profiles duly completed.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. You can track the progress of your application on your personal application page in the IOM e-recruitment system.
Please use Google Chrome in accessing our PRISM, IOM e-Recruitment system to submit your application