Short Job Description:
The ASO-Support role supports the Account Security Officer in performing his/her duties as the primary
point of contact for the delivery of Security services and security compliance to the customer.
The ASO is responsible for assuring that the security compliance of services and obligations is met for
any inscope service delivery for the account. This includes overseeing the security compliance of other
service centres as they deliver to the customer, as well as management oversight of all Cyber Managed
Security services delivered to the account. The ASO will represent DXC to the account on all matters of IT
Security and Compliance and will engage other Cyber resources as necessary to fulfil this obligation.
The ASO-S supports the ASO in fulfilling these responsibilities, but provides a greater level of technical
expertise to interact with the security technical teams in resolving complex technical problems.
Whereas the ASO engages at the business and contractual level, the ASO-S engages at the technical
level. The ASO-S also works closely with the Security Compliance Officer to translate compliance
requirements into technical controls.
Key Job Responsibilities:
• Managing Security Services Investigations and working proactively with the MSS teams to
analyse data trends, coverage and controls compliance issues
• Performing vulnerability assessment and policy compliance registration and testing as part of
the server production handover process (PHP).
• Managing client Security Technical Requests
• Collating monthly Reporting and providing technical insight on security trends and service issues
.Develop a deep relationship with the clients technical and operational staff based on trust,
delivery and execution in order to drive service excellence and ultimately sales.
• Work with the DXC Service Delivery and functional delivery leads on Security Service delivery
and security operational matters
• Contribute to the coordination, investigation, management, and response to all security
incidents with impacts to the account and keep appraised of all security incidents and response
in other regions
• Coordinates vulnerability assessments, audits and other security scans on the customers IT
• Exercises technical governance oversight of all DXC leveraged security services
• Work with the Account team and Client to ensure security risks are appropriately managed
through resolution, mitigation or acceptance with appropriately approved technical security
• Participate and provide guidance, on relevant audit activity on the account, including DXC
Internal, Client audits
• Proactively communicating security threats and vulnerabilities to the DXC Account team and
client as appropriate
• Keeping current with developments in DXC security service offerings and campaigns to support
the DXC Account team position with the customer
Qualifications / Required Skills:
• 4-6 years hands on experience in supporting security products, particularly malware protection
and vulnerability management products
• Perform root cause analysis and resolve issues in line with ITIL methodologies
• Experience with LAN/WAN and Network Security
• Knowledge of Microsoft Windows workstation operating systems
• Knowledge of Microsoft Server & UX operating systems
• Experience with enterprise project delivery (deployments, migrations, upgrades and integrations
• Ability to engage stakeholders and build/maintain business relationships
• Scripting/programming skills desirable
• Malware/Forensic analysis desirable
• Risk management knowledge
• Expert knowledge of Security Controls and solutions, such as malware protection, vulnerability
management, IPS, firewalls, IDAM, DLP, PKI
• Expert knowledge of Information Security principles and practices
• Advanced project, analysis, problem solving, and business relationship skills
• Ability to work independently
• Broad understanding of key industry regulations and standards such as: ISO27001/2, SOX,
COBIT, etc. Tertiary qualifications or equivalent certifications in IT Security
• Professional accreditations such as CISSP, CISM or CISA certification highly regarded
DXC is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology is a $25 billion company with a 60-year legacy of delivering results for thousands of clients in more than 70 countries. Our technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions.
In a time of change, thrive with DXC Technology.
Our client is hiring for Microsoft PowerApps Developer. ENJOY TRAFFIC FREE and be HOME BASED!
The Inside Sales Representative is to put effort in growing its services by developing and driving new business and new business opportunities, establishing relationships with potential customers.
Seeking Front-End Developer with at least 3 years of experience in Software Development specializing in Angular versions 2 and 6+
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content