The Account Manager role is client facing, the main purpose is uncovering opportunities, to align Barhead strategically and formally with the client, whether this be at framework or contractual level. To present all available lines of business to the client and sell wide and deep wherever possible in engaging multi level contracts, vertically and horizontally and ensuring that all lines of business are connected across relevant company or divisional contacts.
- Prepare, implement and execute Strategic Account plans at both Group and Account level and update on a quarterly basis
- Promote and engage Barhead solutions across the entire Account Portfolio
- Responding on RFP’s ongoing to achieve the quarterly targets
- Monitor all accounts within the portfolio at Group and Account level and report Quarter on Quarter and Year on Year.
- Implement to the back office teams client requirements and contract/SLA obligations.
- Manage accounts /prospects.
- Build and maintain account relationships and customer satisfaction.
- Identify and win new Enterprise accounts through effective new business development and account management.
- Be able to manage very high revenue based opportunities commercially to meet revenue and margin growth strategies.
- Prepare and Present Quarter, half year and annual business plans to Barhead Executives as requested
- Produce Opportunities and Pipeline as set by the Sales Director
- Regularly updated internal CRM system
- Achieve quota
- Sales experience in the IT industry and Software and Services Knowledge
- Be certified on MCP (software licensing) and other software products
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- English (written and verbal)
- Driven by targets
- Basic understanding of contracts, Terms and conditions and the ability to negotiate standard and non-standard T&Cs
- Understand basic financial rules, P&L, Balance Sheet, Cost of sale, budget, leasing.
- Deliver input to Marketing to pull together and lead sales campaigns (via planning / LOB strategies) to increase sales
- Develop Ownership, Quality and Responsibility culture within the Sales team
- Ability to articulate in written format responses to clients day to day needs
Awards and Industry Recognition
• Microsoft Business Applications Inner Circle (top 50 partners globally)
• #1 CRN Fast 50 2018 (Year on year growth)
• #1 Deloitte Fast 50 Rising Star 2018 (3 year growth)
• 10 Microsoft Gold Competencies
• Gold Cloud Business Applications Competency (very rare achievement)
Barhead is a customer solutions company, born in the cloud and focussed on Microsoft. Founded by the team that created leading salesforce.com consultancies OKERE and Cloud Sherpas, Barhead has chosen to deliver Microsoft Dynamics 365 based solutions to service the next generation of customer interaction needs.
Having delivered Cloud CRM based solutions for over 10 years, the Barhead team knows that the keys to success are innovation, speed to value and ongoing pro-active support. The Microsoft platform enables Barhead to deliver solutions that are integrated to the very core of sales and service professionals daily routines.
• CRM solutions for financial services,
• CRM solutions for not for profit,
• Dynamics 365 Migrations and replatforming,
• Creative solutions for unique value propositions,
• Simplifying potentially complex technology environments,
• Helping businesses interact with their clients more efficiently and more effectively,
• Extending the channels for client interactions to an anywhere anytime business dynamic.
• Dynamics 365 (CRM and Core platform),
• Dynamics 365 for Talent
• Dynamics 365 for Marketing
• Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
• Dynamics 365 for Business Central
• ISV Development Centre
• Power Apps and Flow (Enterprise apps from a common data model),
• Dynamics 365 Portals (for customer, employee and partner portals),
• Integration frameworks (to leverage company data sources and create institutional knowledge).
Functions : Finance & Accounts
Industries : Banking/Financial Services
Skills/Roles I hire for: 6 months AU background in doing General Accounting or atleast Accounts Payable and Payroll
level Hiring For: Mid Level
This Japanese company is in the information systems business. They plan, develop and operate various information systems. The company is engaged in the development of domestic and international information systems.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content