We’re an outsourcing provider with a difference—offering clients flexible engagement models backed by our solid suite of shared support services. As a Technical Support Representative, your role is vital in keeping our customers happy and contributing to our organization’s growth and success.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
As a member of our Support team, you are the first point of contact for customers and as such, you form part of the team that helps customers resolve issues and minimise the impact to their business. We strive to resolve customer queries by providing the best customer experience with the quickest resolution.
For this role, you will develop relationships and build rapport quickly with customers. In addition, you will investigate and utilise your troubleshooting skills in resolving customers’ technical and nontechnical queries. For this, you will rely on your critical thinking skills using facts and analytics to not only fix problems but also to implement workarounds and offer suggestions for change and continuous improvement.
• Provide first class customer service/support via telephone, email, chat, and any future channel
• Conduct preliminary investigation: replicate, validate, and troubleshoot issues/tickets raised by customers
• Triage inbound customer communications, monitor priority of tickets assigned to the queue, and process and escalate tickets accordingly
• Communicate proactively with customers using clear, professional, and effective communication
• Leverage all approved internal knowledge base to deliver up to date service to our customers
• Partner with Business Analysts to improve the customer experience through product design enhancements after software updates/upgrades are released
• Provide remote support of related hardware components including integrated card readers, POS terminals, self-service Kiosks and associated peripherals
• Ticket ownership including ticket creation, update, escalation and escalation notes, resolution, and closure
• Create, document, and share technical procedures and knowledgebase articles for the overall improvement of the department's competencies
• Responsible for self-developing skills and technical knowledge on new and existing products and features
• Monitor customers system proactively to identify and resolve issues
• Comply with confidentiality and license agreements
• Remain knowledgeable of customer and partner relationships
A BIT ABOUT YOU
• Excellent customer service and communication skills both written and verbal
• Practitioner ability to communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical customers
• Practitioner ability to build strong relationships with customers and with team members
• Practitioner ability to meet deadlines
• Practitioner level of troubleshooting, problem solving, and critical thinking skills
• Practitioner level of internal and external conflict resolution and negotiation skills
• Practitioner level of understanding and experience working with Windows OS, SQL, networking, TCP/IP
• Demonstrate good judgement using facts and analytics
• Handle customers with patience, tact, and empathy
• Highly organized and efficient with strong attention to detail
• Self-motivated with a passion for customer service and IT and the ability to learn and adapt to new technologies
• 1-3 years’ experience working in a fast-paced customer service/support role in call centre environments is preferred
• ITIL certification or experience working with ITIL Framework and Processes is desired
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent education/work experience
• Flexible work schedule and weekend shifts are required
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
• Excellent feedback from customers.
• High customer satisfaction.
• Achievement of KPIs.
For faster processing, text: EMB(space) FULL NAME (space) YES or NO (for BPO experience) (space) BEST TIME TO CALL (ex: I'm available at 9am) send to 09065605043 for PHONE INTERVIEW
Acquire BPO is an award-winning global outsourcer with over 7,000 employees operating out of 12 state-of-the-art facilities in the Philippines, the Dominican Republic, Australia and the United States. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We provide contact center, BPO, marketing and animation solutions to private and publicly listed clients from around the world across a wide range of industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail.
Acquire is dynamic organization with possibilities to take your career to the next level. We are looking for strong candidates with BPO experience to join our growing team. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Apply with us today and #AcquireHappiness.
Functions : Telecom/ISP
Industries : ITES/BPO, Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: CSR and TSR
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level
This role is primarily responsible for understanding of KPIs, Data Pulling, Data QA, Data Clean-up, and Reports Automation.
This role is mainly focused in understanding each KPI of the team and how they measure those KPIs. You will also provide forecasts for main KPIs in partnership with the marketers. Experience with advanced Excel features is a must.
This role is primarily responsible for all revenue delivery on a set of sports that the client offers. You will be managing a team of sports owners working to define a strategy for posting contests, build promotional treatments, etc.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content