• Understand simple to complex technical security issues and effectively manage them within a fast-paced business environment.
• Respond and document, any security threats, resolve technical faults and allocate resources to deliver real solutions in a cost-effective way.
• Must have an IT-related degree with at least 5 year experience in Security.
• Hands-on experience in identifying and managing security risks, threats and vulnerabilities on traditional/hybrid/cloud environment.
• Preferably with any of the following security certifications CISSP, CISM, CISA etc.
• Proficient across a variety of security products including firewalls, URL filtering, information security, virus protection etc.
• Highly skilled in providing a cost-effective end to end security solutions as required.
• Proactive and enthusiastic in staying up to date with the latest on security threats and solutions
• Excellent communication skills that go beyond "tech talk" – the ability to translate even the most complex security related matters to anyone in the organization.
• DevOps / Agile methodology experience is an advantage.
• Strong leadership and organizational skills, results driven.