• The Developer works with the Technology Manager and project team to understand the delivery requirements and expected output from Salesforce, and uses their expertise to assists with any design work to ensure the success of the build.
• This is a hands-on role, reporting to the Technology Manager. You need to have previous experience developing within Salesforce or a similar platform, and love to work with cutting edge big data platforms and technologies.
• You will challenge the status, bring new ideas and champion the latest technology ensuring that they are always leading the way in the market.
• Working closely with the Technology Manager and project team to engineer / code solutions within Salesforce.
• Development and configuration of Salesforce.com.
• Business process design, technical documentation and system configuration.
• Developing custom solutions in Salesforce platform.
• Building integration points between Salesforce and back-end systems.
• Adding value in project work (definition, solution design and development).
• Assists with ad hoc trouble shooting tasks and investigations.
• Compliance with company policies and procedures.
• Compliance with OHS requirements within company.
• Other duties as required.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
• University qualifications within the Information Technology discipline
• Demonstrated experience deploying Salesforce
• Experience in software development and or design
• Experience building reports and dashboards in Salesforce.com
• In-depth understanding of Salesforce programming including APEX, Force.com, VisualForce and Process Builder
• Demonstrated experience with Salesforce.com administration, integration tools and APIs
• Knowledge of 3rd party techniques i.e. Mulesoft highly regarded
• Database related experience using SQL, SOSL and Triggers
Acquire BPO is an award-winning global outsourcer with over 7,000 employees operating out of 12 state-of-the-art facilities in the Philippines, the Dominican Republic, Australia and the United States. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We provide contact center, BPO, marketing and animation solutions to private and publicly listed clients from around the world across a wide range of industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail.
Acquire is dynamic organization with possibilities to take your career to the next level. We are looking for strong candidates with BPO experience to join our growing team. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases