• Achieve assigned monthly sales and collection targets in the assigned list of hospitals / distributor / wholesaler accounts via ethical promotion and demand creation.
• Conduct regular promotional and marketing activities, implement sales action plans as needed, provide services as required to the medical and allied profession as per the company policies, strategies and guidelines.
Self-motivated (ie. those who do not depend on other individuals to motivate themselves), result oriented individuals who can successfully manage stress/pressure of a financially rewarding sales job.
Excellent communication and relationship-building skills.
Has a pleasing personality and self-confidence to communicate with different types of individuals without being shy.
Work experience in pharmaceutical industry is preferred but not necessary for exceptionally motivated and emotionally mature applicants without any work experience may also be considered.
Willing to be assigned anywhere in the Philippines.
• Monthly Basic Gross Salary: P 12,000.00 – P 20,000.00
• Monthly Field Operation Allowance (depending on territory): P 8,000.00 – P 14,000.00
• Monthly Sales Commission: P 7,500.00 – P 77,000.00 (upon achieving monthly sales targets and meeting other qualifications based on annual sales commission guidelines)
• Mandatory benefits (eg. SSS, Philhealth, Pag-ibig contributions) as applicable.
• Intellicare HMO upon completion of one-year tenure.
• Company carplan for high performing medical representatives upon regularization
Philicare Pharma, Inc. is a 6yr old Filipino pharmaceutical company based in Pasig City, Philippines. Its line of business is marketing and distribution of unique, niche focused injectable (iv) formulations in pain management, critical/emergency care and antibacterials primarily to hospitals nationwide and selected wholesalers and sub-distributors. It has a dedicated team of 70 plus Hospital Sales Specialists (HSS) under various sales managers nationwide. It is an aggressive and ambitious pharmaceutical company with a fast-pace working environment and a fulfilling and rewarding career for the right individual who are seeking growth and financial security. Being a fast growing and profitable business, the company offers significant career growth potential for talented and committed individuals. The company has earned an enviable reputation in the medical community for introducing and promoting unique and differentiated pharmaceutical products compared to many of its generic peers in the local pharmaceutical industry. As a result, the company has achieved rapid sales growth during the last six years with a CAGR of 50% plus and is on track to achieve an annual business turnover of $10mn by the close of FY 2020.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases