• Responsible for taking a web project from development phase to the final product.
• Creating responsive front end themes for Drupal.
• Work on multiple projects at at a time.
• Ensures that applications are compatible across multiple computing platforms and browsers
• Work closely with service, product and technology teams to investigate problem and implement solutions.
• BS/BA required, preferable in Computer Science.
• Familiarity with Git/svn version control.
• Previous experience with Drupal configuration management, PHP templating (twig) and theme preprocessing.
• Experience using graphic/interactive design tools such as Photoshop, Fireworks and Flash.
• Understanding of Web Standards (W3C), Website Accessibility and Search Engine Optimization.
• Familiarity with Jira and/or other project/issue management tool.
• Excellent project management skills and a proven history of consistently meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Good attention to detail.
• Comfortable working in a team environment or working individually.
• Able to communicate clearly for technical and non-technical audiences.
• Passion for the industry and ability to stay up-to-date on the latest topics and trends.
• Desire to work on and with high visibility, multi-national companies and brands.