- We’re an award-winning global outsourcer providing contact center and back office services on behalf of our global clients. As a Booking & Admin Coordinator, your role is vital in keeping our customers happy and contributing to our organization’s growth and success.
As an Acquire BPO employee, you are responsible for complying and enforcing policies and procedure designed to achieve information security. You are also responsible for protecting credit card, personal and/or sensitive personal information that you may handle or process during your employment in Acquire BPO.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
As a Booking & Admin Coordinator, you’ll interact with the client and its customer’s through email and phone calls; and ensure their service and requirements are addressed in a timely and efficient manner.
Your day could see you:
- Primarily answering and processing of inbound calls
- Take bookings and requests by telephone, email and checking the arrival of online bookings
- Entering booking details into database
- Confirmation of bookings with the clients customers (outbound)
- Dealing with general enquires received from our personnel
- Allocating bookings
- Escalating customer issues or any internal issues to management to ensure that these issues are actioned right away
- Report performance issues to the team leader
- Notify client booking changes or cancellations to personnel
- Comply with and make recommendations for improvement to procedures relevant to this position
- Handling back office / administration tasks assigned by the team leader
- Monitoring and accomplishing individual targets against key criteria and set standards
- Protecting the business by adhering to the policies and procedures of the program and of the company
- Can work with minimal supervision
- Flexible to shifting schedule (Business hours and After Hours)
- Performing other tasks assigned by the supervisor/manager
- Participating in team activities such as team huddles, up-training, etc.
- Handling all requests with due skill and care.
- Demonstrating strong verbal and written communication skills, including appropriate grammar and punctuation.
- Ability to use the desktop computer system – intermediate level
- Good understanding of basic internet usage
- Good understanding of the telephone system
- With excellent English communication, listening and organizational skills.
- Strong customer service/back office skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Minimum typing speed of 35 words per minute
- Accuracy and speed at entering data will be important
- Ability to understand customers speaking with Australian accent and jargons
- Ability to multi-task (Listening/Talking while typing/navigating and vice versa; or work on several tasks at the same time)
- Analytical and can easily grasp updates/changes in policies and procedures and able to retain all the changes and updates
- Team player and self- motivated
- Familiar with Australian geography and culture is preferred but not required
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of personalities
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time
- Ability to think clearly especially in adverse situations
- Ability to coordinate and communicate effectively
- A CSAT champion/top performer.
- Able to solve problems and work under minimal supervision.
- Adept in learning new workflows and tasks.
- Flexible to shifting schedule including but not limited to weekend shifts, night shift, working on holidays, etc.
- With a minimum of one year customer service experience in the BPO industry.
- With a minimum of one year of back-end admin processing experience (data entry/email).
- High quality leads.
- Above average conversion rate.
- Achievement of KPIs.
We’re proud of our diverse global team, all working in a collaborative environment and happy to share these common values:
- Ambition: Voice and measure your goals.
- Collaboration: Brilliant jerks can be brilliant elsewhere.
- Impact: Do, get it done, create impact.
- Judgement: Make wise judgement calls, putting the team and business at heart.
- Leadership: Continuous improvement starts with independent action.
- Leverage: Do more with less, master the art of leverage.
- Passion: Be positive, bring passion and energy.
- Transparency: A transparent team can help each with other.
- Mezzanine floor, Robinsons Cyberscape Beta, Topaz and Ruby Roads, Ortigas Center Pasig City
- Upper Ground Floor Worldwide Corporate Center (WCC), Shaw Blvd., Mandaluyong City
- Ground Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
- 6th Floor, 1800 Building, Eastwood Drive, Libis, Quezon City
For faster processing, text: GRADUATES(space) FULL NAME (space) YES or NO (for BPO experience) send to 09065605043
Acquire BPO is a business outsourcer with a vision is to connect organizations to skilled people globally. Our mission is to be the partner of choice for corporate growth, by enabling businesses to leverage the best global resources at the right price.
- Primarily answering and processing of inbound calls
Company Information/ Profile
Acquire BPO is an award-winning global outsourcer with over 7,000 employees operating out of 12 state-of-the-art facilities in the Philippines, the Dominican Republic, Australia and the United States. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We provide contact center, BPO, marketing and animation solutions to private and publicly listed clients from around the world across a wide range of industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail.
Acquire is dynamic organization with possibilities to take your career to the next level. We are looking for strong candidates with BPO experience to join our growing team. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.Apply with us today and #AcquireTheALife.
• Customer Service • ITES/BPO
Customer Service/Call Centre/BPO
Other Customer Service
Full Time, Employee