The client gets that small business owners need an ROI-focused approach to every dollar they spend. Their approach is simple: they use a targeted conversation-based approach to help our clients remove the stress from prospecting.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Reach out to prospective clients
• Send personalize using templates provided
• Conduct data mining and appending
• Provide administrative support
• Conduct online research tasks
• 2 to 3 years experience in a similar role
• Fluent in the English language both spoken and written
• Background with lead generation and business development
• Strong administrative support skills
• Strong online research skills
• Strong attention to details
• Well organized and able to work under pressure
• Willing to work part time 4 hours a day - US MST
Virtual Coworker provides home-based Filipino professionals the opportunity to expand their careers and skill-set by working for global companies; primarily in Australia and the US. We offer competitive salaries and an excellent work-life balance. If you’re hardworking and have a great attitude, apply now to join our ever growing Virtual Coworker family!
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases