1. Plays an active part in building a self-organized development team in an Agile environment
2. Works hand-in-hand with DEVs and BAs to promote constant collaboration during each iteration/sprint.
3. Able to perform all kinds of tests as required by the product (functionality, integration, smoke, performance, usability, regression, acceptance, sanity, etc.)
4. Escalates blockers and critical issues in testing.
5. Plans, prepares, reviews, and executes test cases with rigor and precision, and ensures all tasks are completed on time.
6. Closes and documents test results.
7. Identify, select, and use appropriate tools for different types of testing related to test preparation, automation, execution and analysis.
8. Able to mentor and coach junior test engineers.
9. Able to move and be reassigned, ramp up quickly, collaborate well and establish a testing process if needed.
10. Able to collaboratively setup, prep, and certify a test environment
11. Understands the value of TDD/ATDD, and promotes other test engineering best practices.