Prepares and analyze new system/technologies/solution and modifications to existing systems in order to meet internal and external user requirements.
• Gather and assimilate all available existing documentation/ intelligence
• Interview SME’s (e.g., Process Owner, Product Owner, End User).
• Interview key stakeholders (e.g., Business and/or Product Owner).
• Interact with Business Analysts from other regions for global initiatives.
• Reporting and analytics for data management
• 5 years' relevant experience in Business Analysis is required.
• Strong proficiency in Agile Methodology is required.
• Outstanding/STELLAR Communications proficiency is required.
• Preferably someone with a previous technical experience (e.g., Software Developer / Software Tester).
• Familiar with basic database structure and design
• Familiar with SQL language
• Experience in collecting, analyzing, and presenting recommendations to management
• Travel industry experience is a plus
• Knowledge with any of the GDS (Sabre, Apollo, Galileo, Amadeus) is a plus