Job Description :
We are looking for Hotel Reservations Sales Agent who will work for one of Australia's largest apartment accommodation providers. They currently incorporate a portfolio of 43 Australian properties across five states that offer a unique blend of stylish city hotels in central, sought after locations, and relaxed, resort style properties in some of Australias most picturesque tourist destinations.Responsibilities:
- Ensure that communication with customers, employees, and others is honest, open, and professional.
- Manage booking registers to maximize bookings.
- Ensure that all guests are aware of operational policies - credit card, cancellations, car parking, and check-in times.
- Sell within rate ranges and ensure that the highest rate achievable is sold. Sell peak rates at every available opportunity.
- Sell all rooms at a rate that maximizes owner returns and management commission.
- Focus on the conversion of booking inquiries to achieve occupancy and average rate budgetary targets
- Ensure all marketing information (source, region, market and origin fields) is entered correctly to ensure the effective tracking.
- Daily reporting of all statistical information as required in the policies and procedures.
- Carry out any additional duties as required by the Call Centre Operations Manager, Reservations Coordinator, Revenue Managers or General Manager of Revenue.
What's in it for you?
- At least 2 years of call center experience in hospitality/ reservations industry is preferred
- Completed at least two years of college education
- Willing to work during weekends, holidays, and shifting schedules.
Above par industry compensation and benefits package
Private HMO coverage under one of the country's leading health insurance providers
Great people, unique culture, and amazing work environment!
Commitment to improving work environment and relationships
Employee engagement programs
Social responsibility eventsWALK-INS ARE ACCEPTED!
Please proceed to the G/F Tower A TwoE-Com Center, MOA Complex, Pasay City | Mon-Fri, 9AM-5PM. Bring a copy of your updated resume and a valid ID. You may also create and complete your profile at www.microresumes.com for a faster application process.
We're also accepting referrals! Get cash rewards for each successfully hired referral*!
*Terms and conditions apply.