- As Technical Support Agent, you are responsible in ensuring that all employment and personal information of employees are kept and handled in accordance with existing company policies on Information Security and Data Privacy.
As an Acquire BPO employee, you are responsible for complying and enforcing policies and procedure designed to achieve information security. You are also responsible for protecting credit card, personal and/or sensitive personal information that you may handle or process during your employment in Acquire BPO.
· Helpdesk/Technical Support:
o Answering Incoming calls - Troubleshooting, PSTN, ADSL, NBN Data and IP Based Telephony with customers.
o Moves adds changes, Configuring of Routers and IP Based systems.
o Fault logging with extend carriers
o Monitors and communicates with partners on order progress and escalations
o Management of Open tickets and customer follow up
o Actioning Customer Service Email Dropbox requests
o Live chat interactions with customers
o 9-hour work days during Hours of Operation between 4.00am to 7pm Monday to Friday, Weekend shifts between 6:00am to 3:00pm. 5 shifts per week.
· Minimum of 2 years in College
· Minimum of 2 year of Customer Service and Technical Support experience
· Minimum of 1-year experience in a Australian telco
· Communication Skills – successful candidates will speak articulately and have sound english writing skills.
· Exhibits strong Knowledge of all NBN and ADSL / Sip / mobile technologies
· Flexibility to shifting schedules
· Background in IT, or IT related industry would be beneficial in this role. Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
· Must have above average knowledge of Windows based Office/ and Web Based Systems, including ability to type 50+ words per minute
· Ability to think clearly especially in adverse situations
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Ability to operate desktop computer and desktop applications
· Ability to coordinate and communicate effectively
WHY JOIN WITH US?
· We pride ourselves in being a fantastic and fun place to work with excellent opportunities for career growth, training and remuneration for the right people.
· We are a young energetic team that encourages everyone to contribute to our fun, exciting culture.
· We drive staff development to further their careers.
· Quarterly awards and recognition of high performing and developing staff.
Company Information/ Profile
Acquire BPO is an award-winning global outsourcer with over 7,000 employees operating out of 12 state-of-the-art facilities in the Philippines, the Dominican Republic, Australia and the United States. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We provide contact center, BPO, marketing and animation solutions to private and publicly listed clients from around the world across a wide range of industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail.
Acquire is dynamic organization with possibilities to take your career to the next level. We are looking for strong candidates with BPO experience to join our growing team. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.Apply with us today and #AcquireTheALife.
Customer Service/Call Centre/BPO
Customer Service Executive
Full Time, Employee