Jobs By Skills
Jobs By Company
Jobs By Function
Jobs By Industry
Jobs by Recruiter
Part Time Jobs
Jobs For Women
Jobs by Designations
Accounts Assistant Jobs
Admin Assistant Jobs
Business Analyst Jobs
Civil Engineer Jobs
Operations Manager Jobs
Sales Coordinator Jobs
Jobs by Function
View all Functions
Jobs by Industry
Oil and Gas Jobs
View all Industry
Jobs by Location
Jobs in Armm
Jobs in C.A.R
Jobs in Cagayan Valley
Jobs in Central Luzon
Jobs in Central Visayas
Jobs in Davao
Jobs in Eastern Visayas
Jobs in Ilocos Region
Jobs in Northern Mindanao
Jobs in Western Visayas
Jobs by Skills
Customer Service Jobs
Data Entry Jobs
Digital Marketing Jobs
Event Management Jobs
Mechanical Engineering Jobs
View all Skills
Resume & Cover Letter
Work Life Balance
Second Career Options
Job Search Strategy
Free Job Alert
Want recruiters to call you for this job opening?
Please fill in the details below:
Skip and Continue
Send me more jobs like this
Get Email Alert
Create Job Agent
Bio Technology & Life Sciences
Construction & Engineering
IT/Computers - Hardware
IT/Computers - Software
Ceramics & Sanitary Ware
Food & Packaged Food
Gems & Jewellery
Government / Public Sector/ Defence
Internet Service Provider
Law Enforcement/Security Services
Non-Ferrous Metals (Aluminium/Zinc etc.)
Public Relations (PR)
A confirmation message has been sent to your email, click on the link in this email to start receiving your job alerts.
Job alert is already subscribed for this Email ID
Get new similar jobs by email
Human Resources Jobs
Human Resources Jobs in Metro Manila / NCR
Sorry, This job is expired.
Zmg Ward Howell Inc
Keywords / Skills :
Training and Development, Training Manager, Learning & Development, Organizational Development
Metro Manila / NCR
6 - 16 years
All Jobs by this Recruiter
(Candidates authorized to work in the above mention countries are also eligible to apply)
Training & Development
6th Nov 2018
Plans, organizes, leads and controls the activities of the Training and Development Department in order to efficiently cultivate and harness the potentials of existing personnel with the end goal of maximizing human resources and increasing productivity. This is done by efficiently assessing training needs of employees, coming up with suitable training programs, providing learning sessions and analyzing results, and identifying performers and non-performers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Ensures the timely and comprehensive evaluation of individual employee performance in coordination with respective department/division heads.
2. Responsible for the objective and thorough analysis of all evaluations submitted and makes recommendations on the necessary action to be taken on same.
3. Comes up with suitable programs as corrective measures to defined performance problems.
4. Continually studies the Company Performance Appraisal System and comes up with recommended changes to ensure a constantly updated and objective tool for assessing employee performance.
5. Comes up with a summary and overall analysis of the performance appraisals to be used as a guide in making corporate decisions on manpower planning and career development/pathing of all employees.
6. Designs the Company’s personnel training and development program in the following manner:
Develops outlines and materials
Selects methods and media
Synthes content, media and method into an integrated program
Tests and evaluates training programs.
7. Implements the training design:
Analyzes and responds to learning needs of individual employees
Adapts training design to specific situations
Conducts learning exercises; facilities learning sessions, counsel/coach employees when needed
Evaluates training design and provides feedback on same
8. Performs other functions that may be assigned from time to time
A. Planning Activities
1. Comes up with departmental budget based on approved work plans and projects.
2. Reviews existing systems and recommends changes, introduces new ones as he sees fit with the end goal of maximizing materials and manpower.
3. Continually updates self on latest training methods for study prior to adoption.
4. Continually devises ways and means to maximize manpower without sacrificing quality of service.
5. Defines objectives of the department to set the overall direction in area of responsibility.
B. Administrative Duties
1. Schedules working hours of personnel in the department.
2. Maintains and uplifts employee discipline and morale
3. Ensures proper dissemination of information particularly with regards to Company Policies and Regulations through regular meetings with staff.
4. Controls the expenses of the department
5. Ensures transfer of technology to staff through various training tools.
6. Evaluates performance of personnel in the department and recommends actions based on same.
C. Coordinating Activities
1. Keeps abreast of problems and issues of other departments/divisions and assists in the solution of same through attending managers’ meeting
2. Coordinates with Division/Department Manager and Supervisors in order to come up with feasible training programs for employees in all levels.
3. Coordinates with resource speakers, consultants in the design and implementation of training programs.
III. Scope of Authority
1. Recommends the following:
Purchase of training materials and equipment
Adoption of training designs and programs
Changes in HRD policies in the areas of training and development
All personnel action of department staff and other employees for promotion based on proper job matching thru staff assessment
Employees, supervisors and managers qualified to attend external seminars.
Changes in Performance Evaluation System
Additional staff for the department when necessary
2. Approves the following:
Applications for leave of absence, overtime and authority to purchase off employees in the department
Authority to Recopy
Requests for personnel, personnel movement
Training and Development
Learning & Development
Rate this Job
ZMG Ward Howell is an executive search firm in Asia with more than 35 years of solid experience in local and international searches for senior and mid-level executives in various industries. The company is organized by different practice groups, to best suit the diverse needs of our clients. Our Practice Heads work hand-in-hand to identify the best talent and provide professional, efficient, and reliable service to our partners. We practice discretion in all our searches and uphold the highest ethical standards when dealing in any of our assignments.
The firm is a part of Ward Howell International, a global alliance of search firms active in Asia, Europe, the Middle East, North Africa and the Americas. The firm also has five affiliate companies: Asia Select Philippines, an HR solutions company; PT Asia Select, a leading executive search firm in Indonesia; Asia PeopleWorks, a full outsourced service company; AsiaPeople Search, a mid-level volume recruitment firm; and Wynn Ward Howell, an executive search firm in Myanmar.
People also viewed
Training and development Jobs in Top Cities
Training and development Jobs in Manila
Training and development Jobs in Tagaytay
Training and development Jobs in Puerto princesa
Training and development Jobs in Davao city
Training and development Jobs in Dumaguete
Training and development Jobs in Baguio
Training and development Jobs in Marawi
Training and development Jobs in Cagayan de oro
Training and development Jobs in Vigan
Training and development Jobs in Cebu city
Training Trainer Jobs
Learning & Development Jobs
Training Manager Jobs
Training Delivery Jobs
Sales Training Jobs
Career Advice to Find Better
Resume & Cover Letters
Work Life Balance
Here is why you should consider a post-interview analysis
How to prepare for an on-campus career assessment
Dress your best for that interview
How to promote yourself without showing off
'So, why should we hire you?'
Casual conversation starters for extremely shy people
5 tips for stress-free holidays
4 tips to connect better with your manager
How to Stay Happy at Work
4 hacks to a better work-life balance
Use Additional Information to Your Advantage
CV vs Resume - Do you know the difference?
What's your resume objective?
Job hunting: We review 10 REAL cover letters!
Make each word count! Top 10 tips for a winning resume
Five Negotiation No-Nos
When Your Salary Makes You Too Expensive
How to handle multiple job offers
What successful entrepreneurs can teach you about money
5 strategies to negotiate your salary benefits
Rate this job
Quality of Job
Rate the company based of this job for you
What is the relevance of this job for you?
0 - 2 yrs
Job Details :
2 - 6 years
Job Location :
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints. Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases
Sign Up Here to Apply
- Bengaluru / Bangalore
- Bengaluru / Bangalore
- Bengaluru / Bangalore
Customer Service/ Call Centre/ BPO
Finance & Accounts
Walkin for you