The Trainer will work with existing and potential airline customers to conduct technical training to internal and external customers. S/he will create and update technical training materials and user guides, as well as provide hands-on support during sales, implementations and recurrent training.
This position involves collaboration with clients, industry organizations, and other teams to deliver solid, successful and innovative products and solutions that support our customer’s objectives. The Trainer will be a subject matter expert on the Digital API platform.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
• Create and maintain training materials according to customer needs and Navitaire standards
• Conduct customer and internal training on Digital APIs.
• Establish a dynamic training environment to accommodate different nationalities, personalities and needs of each customer
• Field client questions and assist in the resolution of system test and product release issues.
• Work with internal teams to promote best practices and innovative product solutions
• Provide hands-on customer support during new software installs, implementations, and upgrades.
• Provide sales support, including product demonstrations and presentations.
• Other related duties as assigned
• Minimum of one year of professional classroom instruction and presentation skills
• Experience using Visual Studio or Visual Studio Code to build, run, and debug projects (optional)
• Experience developing and/or supporting Web applications, REST APIs
• Experience in creating and maintaining training materials
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Proven ability to document and solve problems / issues effectively
• Computer competency in using Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Word /web-based training a plus
• Ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment
• Requires a flexible work schedule; including weekends and holidays
• Must be willing and able to travel and provide onsite support to customers. This may include International travel. Estimated 20- 30% travel.
• Must possess or be able to obtain a passport
Company Information/ Profile
Navitaire, a wholly owned Amadeus Company, delivers industry leading technology services supporting growth, profitability and innovation to airlines and rail clients worldwide, including many of the world’s most successful airlines.
Navitaire offers a full suite of proven solutions focused on revenue generation and streamline costs in the areas of reservations, ancillary sales, loyalty, revenue management, revenue accounting and business intelligence. Each day, more than 500 employees based in five global office develop, support and operate Navitaire solutions to help our clients continue to move the travel industry forward. Together, Navitaire and Amadeus share a passion for helping our business partners improve their passengers’ travel experience and solve critical business challenges. Our collective open minds and open technologies continue to transform travel for all.
Shaping the future of travel has always been important to us. Today, with Technology getting smarter by the minute, the future is more exciting than ever. At Amadeus, we have the chance to make a difference for millions of journeys worldwide because we work at the heart of the global travel industry.
We offer you the opportunity to learn and grow everyday so that you can drive your own progression in an engaging environment. We are passionate about what we do and believe in aiming for excellence; taking responsibility; working together and putting the customer first. Join us and Shape the Future of Travel.
IT/Computers - Software
Full Time, Employee