The role will expose you to opportunities to enhance your knowledge and understanding of financial markets and products, and the bank treasury management function.
We need a strong Tester with:
- A computer science degree, engineering degree, or equivalent
- Advanced SQL Scripting skills
- experienced with Microsoft SQL Server SSIS, and SSAS cubes
- Hands-on experience in developing automated scripts using any of the tools (Robot Framework, Selenium, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Capable of working thru vague specifications and coordinating with relevant stakeholders in different locations to obtain clarity on expectations
- Demonstrable track record of test ownership and accountability
- Demonstrable track record of designing tests using various techniques
- Ability to multitask in parallel application release testing
- Solid experience in preparation of test plan, test scenarios, test cases, test estimates, test Execution, test progress reports and test completion reports
- Detail-minded and proactive
If this sounds like you, apply now!
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology. COG's purpose is to drive operational excellence through business-aligned services with a focus on quality, cost and risk. COG comprises the following divisions: Business Improvement and Strategy, Business Services, Human Resources, Market Operations, and Technology.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available