Job Description: Provide technical support & customer service for end users via phone and email. Self-motivation, reliability, and accountability are a must.
We need a candidate that can work with little to no direct supervision that is results oriented. We are a rapidly growing company that provides small to medium d businesses IT services.
We think outside the box and deliver real live solutions to our end users. This is not your typical call center tech job. If you are not a customer service super hero please don’t bother applying. We are focused on providing the best customer service & support in the industry.
- Answer incoming support calls and emails
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer issues including product installation/configuration and device setup
- Diagnose and correct customer issues remotely for both server and client machines
- Create trouble tickets with detailed professional notes for each issue
- Assist in creating technical documentation
- Handle projects handed off for tasks that cannot be done during typical business hours.
- Assist other internal departments with technical problems and configuration issues
- Thorough knowledge of using, configuring, and troubleshooting Windows OS, SQL and Server 2003/2008/20012/2016 operating systems
- Experience with configuring and utilizing Windows networks
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to communicate technical issues to non-technical people
- Strong oral and written communications skills a must
- Ability to balance competing priorities and multitask
- Self-motivation and the ability to learn on your own is key
- Experience with remote connection tools (RDP, VPN, Citrix, etc.)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Experience resolving technical issues in a support environment
Acquire BPO is an award-winning global outsourcer with over 7,000 employees operating out of 12 state-of-the-art facilities in the Philippines, the Dominican Republic, Australia and the United States. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We provide contact center, BPO, marketing and animation solutions to private and publicly listed clients from around the world across a wide range of industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail.
Acquire is dynamic organization with possibilities to take your career to the next level. We are looking for strong candidates with BPO experience to join our growing team. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases