Job Description: Provide technical support & customer service for end users via phone and email. Self-motivation, reliability, and accountability are a must.
We need a candidate that can work with little to no direct supervision that is results oriented. We are a rapidly growing company that provides small to medium d businesses IT services.
We think outside the box and deliver real live solutions to our end users. This is not your typical call center tech job. If you are not a customer service super hero please don’t bother applying. We are focused on providing the best customer service & support in the industry.
- Answer incoming support calls and emails
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer issues including product installation/configuration and device setup
- Diagnose and correct customer issues remotely for both server and client machines
- Create trouble tickets with detailed professional notes for each issue
- Assist in creating technical documentation
- Handle projects handed off for tasks that cannot be done during typical business hours.
- Assist other internal departments with technical problems and configuration issues
- Thorough knowledge of using, configuring, and troubleshooting Windows OS, SQL and Server 2003/2008/20012/2016 operating systems
- Experience with configuring and utilizing Windows networks
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to communicate technical issues to non-technical people
- Strong oral and written communications skills a must
- Ability to balance competing priorities and multitask
- Self-motivation and the ability to learn on your own is key
- Experience with remote connection tools (RDP, VPN, Citrix, etc.)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Experience resolving technical issues in a support environment