We’re an outsourcing provider with a difference—offering clients flexible engagement models backed by our solid suite of shared support services. As a Level 1 Technical Support, your role is vital in keeping our customers happy and contributing to our organization’s growth and success.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
You are an important component in the business, working alongside other Team to ensure our customers are given excellent service in relation to their concerns. Provide technical support & customer service for end users via phone and email. Self-motivation, reliability, and accountability are a must. We need a candidate that can work with little to no direct supervision that is results oriented. We are a rapidly growing company that provides small to medium d businesses IT services. We think outside the box and deliver real live solutions to our end users. This is not your typical call center tech job. We are focused on providing the best customer service & support in the industry. Your day could see you:
• Answer incoming support calls and emails
• Troubleshoot and resolve customer issues including product installation/configuration and device setup
• Diagnose and correct customer issues remotely for both server and client machines
• Create trouble tickets with detailed professional notes for each issue
• Assist in creating technical documentation
• Handle projects handed off for tasks that cannot be done during typical business hours.
• Assist other internal departments with technical problems and configuration issues
A BIT ABOUT YOU
• Thorough knowledge of using, configuring, and troubleshooting Windows OS, SQL and Server 2003/2008/20012/2016 operating systems
• Experience with configuring and utilizing Windows networks
• Strong customer service skills with the ability to communicate technical issues to non-technical people
• Strong oral and written communications skills a must
• Ability to balance competing priorities and multitask
• Self-motivation and the ability to learn on your own is key
• Experience with remote connection tools (RDP, VPN, Citrix, etc.)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
• Experience resolving technical issues in a support environment
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
• High accuracy and efficiency rating (productivity).
• Excellent feedback from customers, brokers and clients.
• Achievement of all company and client-set KPIs.
WHAT WE VALUE
We’re proud of our diverse global team, all working in a collaborative environment and happy to share these common values:
• Ambition: Voice and measure your goals.
• Collaboration: Brilliant jerks can be brilliant elsewhere.
• Impact: Do, get it done, create impact.
• Judgement: Make wise judgement calls, putting the team and business at heart.
• Leadership: Continuous improvement starts with independent action.
• Leverage: Do more with less, master the art of leverage.
• Passion: Be positive, bring passion and energy.
• Transparency: A transparent team can help each with other.
Apply at our Ortigas, Eastwood, Shaw, and BGC recruitment centers:
Mezzanine floor, Robinsons Cyberscape Beta, Topaz and Ruby Roads, Ortigas Center Pasig City
Upper Ground Floor Worldwide Corporate Center (WCC), Shaw Blvd., Mandaluyong City
Ground Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
6th Floor, 1800 Building, Eastwood Drive, Libis, Quezon City
We are open from Monday to Friday, 8am-4pm.
For faster processing, text: ACQCYB (space) FULL NAME (space) YES or NO (for BPO experience) send to 09358928625