Technical Support Representative
Capital One Philippines Support Services Corporation provides service to Capital One’s US cards and retail services business. Capital One Philippines Support Services Corporation is fully owned by Capital One and is the first in-house offshore operations location and the largest single contact center location.Here with us, you'll be the voice of Capital One. We'll train you up to know exactly what to do in any situation. And when you're this confident and well equipped, your work will come from the heart — a genuine desire to make things better for every customer, because you can. Which is what we're all about. It certainly makes us happy at work, and we're pretty sure it'll work just as well for you. You'll love our work culture too. We're open, light-hearted and informal. We take pride in taking good care of ourpeople, and we're not just saying it, we live it.
And yes, benefits. Capital One Philippines Support Services Corp. wants you to have all that you need to stay well in every sense — physical, financial and emotional. Here are some reasons why our people are probably the happiest employees around in our industry.
Competitive salary and incentives
Group term life insurance and personal accident insurance — at no cost to you
Group medical coverage which includes hospitalization, outpatient, inpatient, dental, optical and maternity benefits is provided for you and your qualified dependents
Hazard Pay Premium, in addition to the statutory night shift differential payWALK IN and APPLY NOW!!Ground Flr. Capital One, Filinvest 2 Building, Northgate Cyberzone, Filinvest Corporate City, Muntinlupa City. Monday to Friday, 9:30 AM to 5:00 PM.
Know us better before we meet at http://capitalonecareers.com.ph/
- Provide efficient technical support for Capital One customers
- Assist customers with their Internet banking and Mobile banking concern
- Utilize provided tools and resources to resolve customer issue and walk-through
- Analyze and evaluate information provided by the customer define key issues and come up with a logical resolution
- Conduct necessary research to provide solution
- College Level or Completed a Short Course (Tech Course)
- Must have Technical support or IT background
- Fluent in English and excellent conversational skills
- Ability to work in a non-scripted environment
- Knowledge in using and troubleshooting 3rd party application and tools
- Must be willing to work in Alabang, Muntinlupa City
- Must be willing to work on shifting schedules primarily during Night Shift