- We’re an award-winning global outsourcer providing contact center and back office services. As Technical Support Specialist, your role is integral in keeping our customers happy and contributing to the success of our organization.
The campaign is focused on delivering technology and expertise to deliver better care and build a more profitable practice.
We show practices how to improve the patient experience and connect with patients in the way they want to connect.
As Technical Support Specialist – Tier 1, you are responsible in ensuring that all employment and personal information of employees are kept and handled in accordance with existing company policies on Information Security and Data Privacy.
As an Acquire BPO employee, you are responsible for complying and enforcing policies and procedure designed to achieve information security. You are also responsible for protecting credit card, personal and/or sensitive personal information that you may handle or process during your employment in Acquire BPO.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
Technical Support Specialist rectify existing problems and troubleshoot potential problems, and while utilizing excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products.
They are innovative, enthusiastic, and creative problem solvers with a knack for troubleshooting technology. In addition to troubleshooting, they act with full account ownership meaning they discuss the benefits our software offers to assist our clients with their practices.
This position will contribute to the growth of the campaign by interacting with medical and healthcare professionals, staff and administrators to train them on our technology. Providing exceptional support to new clients and on-going support and training to current clients is one of our three-fold objectives as a company. The Technical Support Specialist has an opportunity to earn upsell bonuses and performance bonuses.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Addressing issues escalated by SR Customers
· Troubleshoot/support SR sync servers.
· Check and verify co-workers technical support engineer escalations and escalating to TSE’s as needed
· Writing/maintaining Knowledge Base and Confluence articles
· Perform sync approvals and username changes
· 85 % Chat and Phone service level adherence
· 95 % Customer Satisfaction Scores (CSAT)
· 90 % Resolution Satisfaction Scores (RSAT)
· SR Partners
· Direct Team Lead
• WorkForce Management
· Advanced troubleshooting - Able to effectively and correctly resolve escalated issues
• Self Managed/Motivated - Able to stay on task and manage time/tasks on their own
A BIT ABOUT YOU
· Have experience in the field of technology
· Professional experience in a call center environment
· Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills in English
· Be proficient and experienced in Windows workstation and server environments
· Have familiarity with small area networking practices and security protocols
· Familiarity with one or more database type
· Has the ability to troubleshoot, test, report, document, install, and train on software
· Be tech-savvy with an understanding of how medical practice needs can be better supported through technology
· Places high value on customer success, working with both internal and external customers
· Prior experience in the SaaS industry is a plus
· Prior consultant experience in assisting customers to utilize software effectively
· Knowledge of Mac OS workstation and server environments
· Command prompt and terminal command knowledge
· Have other related medical software and/or technology experience
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
· High customer satisfaction.
· Achievement of pre-defined KPIs and SLAs.
· Excellent feedback from customers.
Company Information/ Profile
Acquire BPO is an award-winning global outsourcer with over 7,000 employees operating out of 12 state-of-the-art facilities in the Philippines, the Dominican Republic, Australia and the United States. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We provide contact center, BPO, marketing and animation solutions to private and publicly listed clients from around the world across a wide range of industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail.
Acquire is dynamic organization with possibilities to take your career to the next level. We are looking for strong candidates with BPO experience to join our growing team. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.Apply with us today and #AcquireTheALife.
Customer Service/Call Centre/BPO
Customer Service Executive
Full Time, Employee