Job Description : Key Responsibilities:
- Work with the Recruitment Manager in devising and implementing recruitment tools and strategies that may address current and future requirements.
- Recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Source candidates through networking, employee referrals, job boards, social media presence ad searches, internet research and direct contact.
- Endorse candidates, providing information needed to facilitate hiring decisions, including salary recommendations.
- Guide candidates thorough the recruiting process, including evaluation of skills and expertise, the interview process and salary negotiation.
- Coordinate interview and follow up activities.
- Facilitate the offer process, including salary negotiations, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
- Act as Subject-Matter-Expert for recruitment and provide sound recommendation to Hiring Managers and Clients regarding market salary rates and industry standards.
- Ensure pre-employment steps, including reference checks and background and medical examinations are completed in a timely fashion.
- Upload and Maintain accurate candidate data and status in the Recruitment Management System (RMS) and produce weekly reports for data trending and analysis.
- Perform other work-related tasks assigned.
Bachelors Degree in Psychology, HR, or equivalentExperience:
1. At least 2 - 4 years of experience in IT Recruitment
2. Strong background in Technical HiringTechnical/Functional Skills:
Strong Sourcing and Leads generation skills
Interview and assessment skillsSoft Skills:
1. Mature, driven and committed in delivering results
2. Self-starter and proactive
3. Excellent communication skills
4. Strong negotiation skills
5. Has strong sense of accountability