About Company Follow
Created in 1987, Stefanini is a $1B global IT provider of business solutions with locations in 39 countries across the Americas, Europe, Australia and Asia. With more than 22,000 employees, Stefanini provides onshore, offshore and nearshore IT services, including application development services, IT infrastructure outsourcing (help desk support and desktop services), systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing to Fortune 1000 enterprises around the world. The corporate global headquarters is located in Sao Paulo, Brazil, with the European headquarters in Brussels and North American headquarters in metropolitan Detroit.
In an ever-evolving technological landscape, could you be the next IT innovator? Join our team of talented problem solvers and creative thinkers, and help us re-engineer the world through digital transformation.
We encourage walk-in applicants!
Our recruitment hub is open from Monday - Friday except Philippine holiday, 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM. Please bring a copy of your updated resume to apply.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- Named Company of the Year by the Journal Informática Hoje 2017
- Ranked the Most Innovative Company in the IT Industry by "Valor Inovação Brasil 2017"
- Received the Business Innovation Award at the 2017 Excellence in Southfield Awards & Reception
PERKS AND BENEFITS
- Career Growth Prospects
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical/Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Transportation Allowance
- Performance Bonus
- Awards and Employee Recognition Program