Your Main Responsibilities:
- Serve as Amadeus Hospitality customers’ first level of support via all incoming channels (phone, portal, email, etc.); initially for a specific product/product line with additional products trained as competency increases.
- Identify relevant resolution and communicate to clients and peers; distinguish between problem symptoms, and problem cause.
- Ensure that a problem is resolved with tenacity using all means and tools at your disposal.
- Clearly and effectively document all issues in our CRM; including all troubleshooting steps, each customer interaction/dialog and other salient details.
- Ensure a high first contact resolution rate and fast problem solving due to own experience and effective use of the knowledge base.
Customer Service Excellence
- Maintain the highest level of client satisfaction.
- Quickly understand customer needs and impact. Service customer in a fast and efficient manner and apply workarounds if final solution cannot be applied in a short time.
- Keep team members, management, clients and Amadeus personnel informed of client issues as needed.
- Raise unresolved issues to Team Leads for technical guidance; identify when own knowledge has been exhausted and appropriate escalation of the problem should be made (including all necessary diagnostic data).
- Raise internal/external escalations in accordance with established escalation procedures.
- Maintain technical knowledge of all Amadeus Hospitality products you support.
- Ensure efficient and qualitative case handling by following the defined support process and tools.
- Work in line with, and in support of, existing help desk processes and defined service levels.
About the Ideal Candidate
- Tertiary qualifications (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline from a college of University
- Experience within a call center/help desk environment desired.
- Experience supporting software products or related technical training/experience desired.
- Analytical thinking.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic understanding of Amadeus’ offering
- Knows current policies, practices and trends affecting own area
- Understands principles of the industry in which we operate
Company Information/ Profile
Navitaire, a wholly owned Amadeus Company, delivers industry leading technology services supporting growth, profitability and innovation to airlines and rail clients worldwide, including many of the world’s most successful airlines.
Navitaire offers a full suite of proven solutions focused on revenue generation and streamline costs in the areas of reservations, ancillary sales, loyalty, revenue management, revenue accounting and business intelligence. Each day, more than 500 employees based in five global office develop, support and operate Navitaire solutions to help our clients continue to move the travel industry forward. Together, Navitaire and Amadeus share a passion for helping our business partners improve their passengers’ travel experience and solve critical business challenges. Our collective open minds and open technologies continue to transform travel for all.
Shaping the future of travel has always been important to us. Today, with Technology getting smarter by the minute, the future is more exciting than ever. At Amadeus, we have the chance to make a difference for millions of journeys worldwide because we work at the heart of the global travel industry.
We offer you the opportunity to learn and grow everyday so that you can drive your own progression in an engaging environment. We are passionate about what we do and believe in aiming for excellence; taking responsibility; working together and putting the customer first. Join us and Shape the Future of Travel.
• Airlines/Aviation/Aerospace • Catering/Hospitality • Travel/Tourism
Customer Service/Call Centre/BPO
• Fresh Graduate • Other Customer Service
Full Time, Employee