Job Description :
ADVANCE WITH ONE OF AUSTRALIA'S GROWING FOREX AND TRADING TECHNOLOGY COMPANIES
One of Australia's growing Forex and Trading Company is expanding!We are looking for eager and ambitious Technical Business Analyst who are keen to grow within a fast-paced team, and are focused on enhancing the overall client experience. Share your skills and experience to help grow the team aggressively.
Reap the benefits of a work-life balance by having the weekends off and a day shift. Earn a highly competitive compensation package while working at a premiere office location and enjoying other excellent benefits!
WHY BUILD YOUR CAREER AT SATELLITE OFFICE?
See the sunlight and work in the day shift
Opportunity - company grew twice its in the last 2 months
Highly competitive pay in first class facilities
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THIS ROLE?
The Technical Business Analyst will work within an organization employing DevOps practices and an agile approach to development. The Business Analyst will operate as the main liaison with stakeholders for the purposes of both gathering requirements but also be part of ongoing decisions regarding the platforms and systems they are responsible for including assisting with roadmap design and issue management. In addition, a key component of the role will include assisting the Project Managers in the delivery of projects, to specification and on time.WHAT WOULD THE HIRE BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
WHAT IS NEEDED TO QUALIFY?
- Capturing business requirements and documenting effective business processes
- Take the captured requirements and create epics and stories utilising agile methods
- The creation of test cases to assist enable high quality deliveries and aid test driven development
- Work collaboratively with Product Owners to identify a minimum viable product
- Facilitate agile estimation & planning workshops
- Create design documentation for the solution to company guidelines
- Support the implementation of projects across different business functions
- Ensure a quality product by working closely with team members throughout delivery
- Assist with UAT to ensure that accurate testing is carried out
- Identify opportunities for improving business processes through information systems and/or business process improvement and assist in the preparation of proposals to develop proposed changes.
- Ideally, at least three years experience with agile product development
- Strong technical acumen to think critically and converse with architects and developers
- Ability to negotiate without being adversarial
- A focus on customer experience
- A methodical and analytical approach to working
- Proven track record of managing and launching initiatives
- Good stakeholder management skills
- The ability to perform duties independently and under minimal supervision within specific assignments
- Expert ability to analyse, evaluate and document business processes and procedures
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to allow for the accurate and efficient communication with stakeholders and staff
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills to allow for the handling of multiple and parallel projects
- Develop and document business and processes, functions and procedures
- Intermediate experience with online documentation tools such as Confluence and Gliffy
- Intermediate experience with the agile project management platform Jira