Job Description : About the company
- Founded in 2001, Yondu has since established itself as a topnotch IT solutions provider in the Philippines- connecting the archipelago through creative digital innovation. Our experienced IT professionals confidently guide companies throug today's complex technological landscape. We don't just put our clients on the map. Using the power of technology, we help them stay there, too.Key Responsibilities:
1. Work with the Recruitment Manager in devising and implementing recruitment tools and strategies that may address current and future requirements.
2. Act as primary Point-of-Contact (POC) of Recruitment for Clients and Yondus Account Managers.
3. Recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
4. Source candidates through networking, employee referrals, job boards, social media presence ad searches, career fairs, internet research and direct contact.
5. Endorse candidates, providing information needed to facilitate hiring decisions, including salary recommendations.
6. Guide candidates thorough the recruiting process, including evaluation of skills and expertise, the interview process and salary negotiation.
7. Coordinate interview and follow up activities.
8. Facilitate the offer process, including salary negotiations, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
9. Act as Subject-Matter-Expert for recruitment and provide sound recommendation to Hiring Managers and Clients regarding market salary rates and industry standards.
10. Ensure pre-employment steps, including reference checks and background and medical examinations are completed in a timely fashion.
11. Upload and Maintain accurate candidate data and status in the Recruitment Management System (RMS) and produce weekly reports for data trending and analysis.
12. Perform other work-related tasks assigned.Qualifications:
CAN START ASAP
- Bachelors Degree in Psychology, HR, or equivalent
- At least 1 year of experience in Recruitment (Technical, Executive, and/or Multilingual)
- Strong background in Technical Hiring
- Client Relationship
- Account Management
- Strong Sourcing and Leads generation skills
- Interview and assessment skills
- Mature, driven and committed in delivering results
- Self-starter and proactive
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Has strong sense of accountability