- • Administers, manages, and supports Linux-based systems and related infrastructure of Acquire and all its subsidiaries.
• Responsible for the design, installation, support, maintenance, patching, upgrades, and backup of Acquire’s Linux systems.
• Serves as Level 2 escalation for Linux support requirements.
• Spearheads troubleshooting and identifying recurring problems with the root cause analysis of the devices in scope.
• Responsible for proactive monitoring of Acquire’s Linux systems (bare metal and virtual) and recommend system tuning and/or upgrades, as necessary.
• Scheduling, performing, and maintaining backups and responsible for backup/recovery procedures.
• Responsible for creating documentations on system changes, incidents, and problems.
• Any other tasks assigned by the L2 Systems and Network Manager when needed
Company Information/ Profile
Acquire BPO is an award-winning global outsourcer with over 7,000 employees operating out of 12 state-of-the-art facilities in the Philippines, the Dominican Republic, Australia and the United States. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We provide contact center, BPO, marketing and animation solutions to private and publicly listed clients from around the world across a wide range of industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail.
Acquire is dynamic organization with possibilities to take your career to the next level. We are looking for strong candidates with BPO experience to join our growing team. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.Apply with us today and #AcquireTheALife.
• System Administrator • Systems Engineer
Full Time, Employee