- • Working knowledge of Multi-tier architectures: load balancers, caching, web servers, application servers and databases.
• Working technical knowledge of a cloud network, server, and platform operating systems.
• Working technical knowledge of current systems software, protocols, and standards, including firewalls, etc.
• Strong knowledge of network administration and information security
• Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
• Virtual private and public cloud operations.
• Security, identity, and access management.
• Challenge yourself to find and research the latest technologies offered and apply them to our business;
• Have a hands-on approach and be a solid team player;
• Be able to demonstrate strong experience and achievements in an AWS focused role;
• Have demonstrated experience in microservices; and
• Be willing to become our subject matter expert on AWS technologies (such as Lambda, Glue, etc).
• Experience with Salesforce preferable.
Company Information/ Profile
Acquire BPO is an award-winning global outsourcer with over 7,000 employees operating out of 12 state-of-the-art facilities in the Philippines, the Dominican Republic, Australia and the United States. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We provide contact center, BPO, marketing and animation solutions to private and publicly listed clients from around the world across a wide range of industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail.
Acquire is dynamic organization with possibilities to take your career to the next level. We are looking for strong candidates with BPO experience to join our growing team. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.Apply with us today and #AcquireTheALife.
• IT/Computers - Hardware & Networking • IT/Computers - Software
Full Time, Employee