Candidate must have at least 8 years relevant experience in Mainframe and Systematics - ALS, IMPACS, or ST
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develops, maintains and upgrades Manual or Automated test scripts, utilities, simulators, data sets and other programmatic test tools required to execute test plans.
• Perform usability testing for total system performance, reliability, scalability, and security
• Effectively communicates testing activities and findings in oral and written forms.
• Controls and manages own daily test activities.
• Provides internal quality assurance.
• Supports test lead to identify risks and develops mitigation strategies.
• Organizes and maintains the test script library.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Knowledge of methods, tools, and technology used in software testing
• Knowledge and use of quality management methods, tools, and technology used to create and support defect free, application software that meets the needs of the client/business partner
• Knowledge of the basic principles, processes, phases and roles of application development methodologies
• Knowledge of primary database engines with a demonstrated ability to write complex queries to be used for data validation and troubleshooting
• Knowledge of object-oriented development tools, techniques, and principles with expertise in at least one object-oriented language
• Knowledge of functions, features, and components of existing and planned operating systems and applications
• Skill in understanding and focusing on the clients' needs
• Skill in analysis, solid decision-making and problem solving
• Ability to work in an agile development environment where developers and testing personnel work closely together to ensure requirements are met or exceeded
• Ability to deliver results under pressure
• Ability to demonstrate interpersonal and teambuilding skills, working with technical and non-technical individuals
• Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, clients, vendors and public
• Creates and maintains the processes of the division's quality program. Also provides consulting for software development or operations processes, quality practices, quality audits and software measurements to product development or operations teams within the division and to clients.
Open to transitions to a BA role
• Knowledge of FIS' products and services
• Knowledge of the business goals, objectives and business operations for the appropriate FIS segment, division, group or line of business
• Knowledge of financial services industry
• Knowledge of basic financial analysis principles and ratios
• Proficiency in standard office software, such as MS Office, Visio, MS Access, etc.
• Proficiency in industry-standard process methodologies (e.g., Six Sigma, LEAN, ISO, CMM, etc.)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills to audiences of various levels in the organization (e.g.,
executive, management, individual contributors)
• Willingly shares relevant knowledge and expertise to other resources
• Excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, interpersonal, team, customer service, negotiation, conflict
management and time management skills
• Ability to persuade and influence others on the best approach to take
MVS, 3270 mainframe, Online screen.
Knowledge of HP Quality Center, and Quick Test Pro (QTP) beneficial
Walkin for you