Responsibilities / Activities:
1. Working with all levels of the business to understand and anticipate the Company's systems, considering the cross functional needs.
2. Resolution of day-to-day SAP Support requests originating from business.
3. Identifying new and improved business processes and solutions to simplify and gain
maximum benefit to the organization. Where possible, design and implement the new solution or process improvements, including:
a. Assist in the project management activities, at a minimum can plan his task from conceptualization/analysis, design in terms of Blueprint, Technical Functional Specification (TSF), manage the development activity (ABAP) and can configure.
b. Facilitate process design workshops.
c. Define as-is processes and design the to-be processes, including identification off all integration points and enhancements.
d. Configure the SAP system relating to the assigned module, including the required documentation.
e. Perform unit testing.
f. Facilitate integration testing and user acceptance testing.
g. Ensuring that all enhancements which are beneficial to the organization are documented, carried out and well tested.
j. Facilitate cut-over planning workshops.
k. On-site support at go-live
• Candidate must possess a Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy
• Candidates who are CPA will be prioritize
• Must have formal Academy training in SAP Financial Management and Cost Accounting
• Experienced in handling SAP support and development of an integrated system implemented across different Business functions
• Experience in implementation of SAP Module at least 2 cycles.
• At least 5 years of experience in SAP. Ideally 5 – 14 years of SAP experience.