Purpose of the Role:
System Architect is responsible for defining a shared technical and architectural vision for a set of solutions and capabilities. They provide guidance on system level design, refactoring, non-functional requirements, foster emergent design, and enterprise architecture practices.
In this role, you'll:
- Provide technical expertise on assigned airline functionalities
- Provide expertise on relevant technologies
- Coordinate with scrum team on team priorities
- Analyze product backlog items. Propose solution, code and automate testing of optimized solutions
- Resolve urgent production issues
- Offer flexibility to meet sprint goals
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Mathematics/Physics/Data Science or equivalent experience
- 6+ years development experience working with a company practicing Agile software development practices
- Hands-on architectural experience working with large scale solution platforms
- 3+ years of experience in an architect role
- Experience designing and integrating solutions in an enterprise ecosystem
- Hands-on experience and understanding of various software architecture patterns
- Demonstrated record of designing and delivering SaaS solutions
- High proficiency in C# and .NET frameworks
- Experience with API strategies, development patterns, and system integration practices
- Experience in leveraging Machine Learning / AI and NLP components in a solution
- Ability to define architecture roadmap and non-functional requirements
- Architected microservices deployed to cloud environments (Azure, AWS etc.)
- Experience with implementing test automation practices
- Experience with different data storage strategies - SQL and NoSQL
- Real-world experience with DDD patterns and practices
- Experience in training, mentoring, and coaching teams
Company Information/ Profile
Navitaire, a wholly owned Amadeus Company, delivers industry leading technology services supporting growth, profitability and innovation to airlines and rail clients worldwide, including many of the world’s most successful airlines.
Navitaire offers a full suite of proven solutions focused on revenue generation and streamline costs in the areas of reservations, ancillary sales, loyalty, revenue management, revenue accounting and business intelligence. Each day, more than 500 employees based in five global office develop, support and operate Navitaire solutions to help our clients continue to move the travel industry forward. Together, Navitaire and Amadeus share a passion for helping our business partners improve their passengers’ travel experience and solve critical business challenges. Our collective open minds and open technologies continue to transform travel for all.
Shaping the future of travel has always been important to us. Today, with Technology getting smarter by the minute, the future is more exciting than ever. At Amadeus, we have the chance to make a difference for millions of journeys worldwide because we work at the heart of the global travel industry.
We offer you the opportunity to learn and grow everyday so that you can drive your own progression in an engaging environment. We are passionate about what we do and believe in aiming for excellence; taking responsibility; working together and putting the customer first. Join us and Shape the Future of Travel.
• IT/Computers - Software • Airlines/Aviation/Aerospace
• IT • IT/Software Development - Application Programming/Maintenance • IT/Software Development - System Programming
• Team Leader/Technical Leader • System Analyst/Tech Architect • Systems Engineer
Full Time, Employee