1. Study and implement plans
2. Prepare master schedule of land development & daily work schedule of activities
3. Prepare estimates
4. Conduct testing of water lines, sewer lines and drainage lines
5. Ensure material deliveries are on time
6. Ensure that materials, labor and equipment utilization are maximized at lowest cost
7. Be able to evaluate billings of sub-contractors fairly
8. Implement site procedures, rules and regulations
-Candidate must possess at least Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
-At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
-Required Skill(s): Can transmit instruction to others, Can read and interpret plans and specification very well.
-Can review and verify data in hardcopy or electronic format, Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness in the execution of structural works, Team player and works harmoniously with colleagues, Follows instruction,responds management direction.