Duties and Required Results (including but not limited to):
• Create, develop and implement software components for mobile applications, including functional, and non-functional aspects like security, performance, quality and customization.
• Stay up-to-date on pertinent knowledge, technologies and all resources needed for process improvements spanning multiple product domains
• Implementation of mobile platform and cross-platform developments
• Time sensitive developmental environment
• Collaborating and communicating effectively with different teams such as marketing, project managers, architects, and testers from requirements analysis, design, implementation, reviews, and delivering those project requirements in domestic and foreign organization
• 2 years’ experience with C#.
• Experience with XAMARIN or comparable alternative.
• Familiarity with Dynamics NAV, AX, 365
• Android & iPhone application development and deployment.
• Familiarity with GIT, TFS, and Visual Studio
• Developed analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
• On time high quality project delivery, covering requirements analysis, design, implementation, and unit testing
• Must be able to collaborate and communicate with domestic and foreign teams about timelines, projects and duties
• Assists in the process to support builds, deployment to mobile platforms, packages and package management.
Experience Preferred but not Required:
• Data modeling
• OOP and OOA/D
• Knowledge in using UML and software design patterns
• Multi-tiered or moderate-to-complex system design or development