The client has been helping brands, producers, and agencies create killer content. They also match talents with brands.
Roles and Responsibilities:
● Planning and executing paid Instagram and Facebook ads
● Developing a content calendar for owned social channels
● Post content to company social channels as needed (Facebook, Instagram,
● Publish and share blogs, meeting SEO requirements
● Sharing posted jobs on company social channels
● Proactively monitor relevant Facebook groups for opportunities
● Identify and recruit new talent for the platform
● Directing customer support enquiries to the CSR
● Reporting on social channel metrics
● Providing user feedback to product, engineering and sales teams as needed.
● 2 to 3 years experience as a Social Media Coordinator
● Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs
● Excellent verbal communication skills
● Excellent written English language communication skills
● Hands on experience with social media management
● Attention to detail, critical-thinker, problem-solver, with ability to multitask.
● Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
● Strong administration and documentation skills
● Well organized and able to work well under pressure
● Willing to work part time hours a day - AU time
● Amenable to start immediately