- Design and develop hybrid cloud solutions to run on premise and in the public cloud platforms
- Work closely with Cloud Architect and senior technology leadership around initiatives
- Architect, code, test, implement and maintain the Navitaire cloud platform
- Participate in code and architectural reviews of services and frameworks developed within the team
- Participate in the R&D incubation and benchmarking of new ideas of services or products for the organization
- Evaluate new and emerging frameworks and technologies
- Candidate must possess a University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or similar discipline
- Minimum of 3 years of experience programming using C# / Java / Go / Scala / .Net Core / ASP.Net
- Strong technical knowledge and experience in any of the public cloud platforms
- Experience with service oriented or Microservices architecture
- Experience working with globally distributed teams
- Experience in Scum/Agile
- Experience with Azure Service Fabric or equivalent Microservices framewor
- Experience using TFS or GIT
- Knowledge of NoSQL solutions (MongoDB, Cassandra, CouchBase) and understanding when to use versus traditional RDS
- Knowledge of Enterprise messaging and/or queue systems (Kafka, RabbitMQ, AWS SQS, Azure Event Hubs, etc.)
Company Information/ Profile
Navitaire, a wholly owned Amadeus Company, delivers industry leading technology services supporting growth, profitability and innovation to airlines and rail clients worldwide, including many of the world’s most successful airlines.
Navitaire offers a full suite of proven solutions focused on revenue generation and streamline costs in the areas of reservations, ancillary sales, loyalty, revenue management, revenue accounting and business intelligence. Each day, more than 500 employees based in five global office develop, support and operate Navitaire solutions to help our clients continue to move the travel industry forward. Together, Navitaire and Amadeus share a passion for helping our business partners improve their passengers’ travel experience and solve critical business challenges. Our collective open minds and open technologies continue to transform travel for all.
Shaping the future of travel has always been important to us. Today, with Technology getting smarter by the minute, the future is more exciting than ever. At Amadeus, we have the chance to make a difference for millions of journeys worldwide because we work at the heart of the global travel industry.
We offer you the opportunity to learn and grow everyday so that you can drive your own progression in an engaging environment. We are passionate about what we do and believe in aiming for excellence; taking responsibility; working together and putting the customer first. Join us and Shape the Future of Travel.
• IT/Computers - Software • Airlines/Aviation/Aerospace • Travel/Tourism
Full Time, Employee