As Sr. ServiceNow Developer you will perform configuration, development, support and maintenance of the ServiceNow implementation. Works with internal stakeholders to understand, propose, and deliver digital transformation solutions with emphasis on request fulfillment, automated workflows through ServiceNow Service Catalogs and key ITIL processes like Request, Incident, Problem, Change, Knowledge and other modules.
Under the general management supervision, you will be responsible, to include, but not limited to:
• Develop custom workflows utilizing modern web technologies.
• Configure out of the box workflows and create/maintain custom workflows.
• Integrate ServiceNow applications with 3rd party partners.
• Rapidly prototype new solutions.
• Troubleshoot and resolve problems.
• Orchestrate and automate tasks.
• Responsible for the design and build of ServiceNow Applications and integration to other applications and platforms; including architecture, languages, best practices and methodologies in an Agile Scrum environment.
• Provide strong development and project on-track and on-task and collaborate on an ongoing project in both new and enhancements development between engineers, developers, analyst and other team members.
• Follow, maintain and apply documentation best practice policies, procedures and process throughout ServiceNow development.
• Work closely with business and IT teams to gather input to support ongoing business needs for Service Now configuration, implementation and support
• Review and apply any additional UI/UX requirements from internal team and align into ServiceNow development.
• Developing user friendly catalog items with experience writing orchestration workflows such as Content Management, Web Services
• Utilizes available programming methodologies and languages and adhere to coding standards, procedures and techniques while contributing to the technical code documentation.
• Support data migration as needed.
• Design and implement solutions following established Configuration Management policies and standards.
• Integrate data from multiple data sources into a unified CMDB, ensuring data quality and integrity are maintained.
• At least 4 years of ServiceNow development.
• Experience with ServiceNow upgrades.
• Assist establishing coding standards to help with consistency.
• Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities.
• Experience integrating ServiceNow with external systems through SOAP or REST web services.
• ServiceNow Certified Application Developer and/or ServiceNow Certified System Administrator.
• ITIL v3 Foundations Certification a plus.
• Experience with AngularJS, Bootstrap, jQuery.
• Integration experience (REST, SOAP, JSON/XML).
• Ability to be a self-starter, pay strict attention to detail, and multitask across multiple projects and clients in a fast-paced, team-based environment.
• Experience or familiarity with Agile development and testing methodology.
• ServiceNow development experience in large scale environment
• Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills, must communicate in a clear and sufficient manner and effectively evaluates information / data to make decisions