is responsible for attaining quarterly Professional Services (PS) revenue targets, in the form of delivered billable hours. Additionally, this role is responsible for the scoping and positioning of new services engagements. The incumbent will act as a key point of contact for Sales and Solution Consulting on opportunities within designated vertical. This role directly supports the sales cycle via internal knowledge transfers, solution reviews and executive-level prospect meetings. The successful candidate will excel at expanding NetSuite’s footprint with existing customers through upsell of services opportunities.
They will manage a team of resources, as well as handle all resource planning and staffing for teams on a broad range of services engagements, maximizing billable utilization. Furthermore, the role will manage project portfolio and ensure that quality standards for delivery are exceeded. The Practice Manager / Delivery Lead will serve as an escalation point for services engagements. As well as being a key resource for internal practice development efforts, will train and mentor new and experienced resources.
Achieve and Exceed PS Revenue and Profitability Objectives
• Ensure team billable utilization targets are met
• Attain quarterly PS revenue targets
• Support the sales cycle through scoping and approval of PS engagements, Executive-level prospect meetings and Solution reviews
• Manage project portfolio to ensure quality, on-time and on-budget implementations using a mix of global resources
Increase the Value of the NetSuite Application for Customers
• Expand PS sales in existing customer base
• Become trusted adviser to the Customer through implementation lifecycle and beyond
• Team with Account Management and Client Management teams to promote user adoption and effective use of NetSuite, and support renewal efforts
• Collaborate with NetSuite partners during services engagements
Ensure High Customer Satisfaction and Referenceability
• Responsible for adhering to highest quality standards in project delivery
• Manage executive-level customer relationships and provide team oversight through NetSuite implementation
• Serve as Steering Committee member on strategic projects
• Responsible for project staffing and resource scheduling on a broad range of consulting engagements
• Contribute to company’s focus on verticalization through participation in internal cross-departmental initiatives
Increase Engagement and Capabilities of PS Resources
• Hire, train and manage team of new and experience resources to fulfill Practice objectives
• Provide coaching and mentoring to assist in resources’ career development
• Build team’s expertise and confidence in project delivery work
• Handle day-to-day administrative tasks such as: vacation scheduling, expense reports, time
• 8+ years of experience in systems applications consulting, with a consulting firm or software provider.
• Strong background in mid-market and emerging-market project portfolio management.
• Broad vertical application solution experience, with an emphasis on Software companies
• Demonstrated experience in translating customer business requirements into workable software solutions
• Exceptional verbal and written communication is required with previous experience creating Statement of Work for new and existing customers
• Strong experience in Change Management and Business Process Mapping
• Excellent client management skills and the ability to work with customers to develop and manage an implementation plan
• Previous services sales experience; comfortable interacting at the "C" level
• Consulting and management experience in a SaaS environment is a plus
• Experience implementing packaged enterprise application solutions such as Oracle Netsuite, Oracle, SAP, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards or Dyanmics
This manager-level position is responsible for a segment within a given practice focused on a specific industry, service line, technology center, specialty area or region. Responsible for managing the three main pillars of a practice: people management, portfolio/delivery management and sales enablement. Has profit and loss responsibility or financial/expense management of practice.
Accountable for operational/financial metrics and overall business results of practice. Responsible for maintaining practice direction, ensuring quality of consulting delivery, and maintaining customer referenceability. Ensures that operational policies are followed and that business objectives are achieved by focusing on best practices and process improvements. Develops plans to successfully implement operational policies and achieves business plan. Is accountable for managing and growing a revenue stream and customer base. Typically manages individual contributors. May serve as advisor for moderately complex engagements.
8+ years of experience relevant to this position including 4 years of consulting experience and 2 years of project management leadership experience. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience. Can lead, engage, mobilize and motivate multiple teams to accomplish goals. Product, technology or industry expertise relevant to the practice focus. Ability to travel as needed.