Nobody knows consumers better than Kantar. Providing insight and inspiration to help clients flourish in an extraordinary world, we bring together 12 of the world’s leading research, data and insight brands. At the heart of WPP, our global team of 30,000 people in more 100 countries delivers specialist insight, business strategies and consultancy support.
Scope of the Deliverables:
- Good Knowledge of Accounting Standards
- Computer Skills including the ability to operate computerized accounting, spreadsheet, and word processing programs at a highly proficient level.
- Prepare Monthly Performance Report (P&L and B/S) for the Department
- Check and record receivables and payables and related taxes in accordance with accounting standards and tax regulations
- Coordinate with proper approval of the vouchers payable
- Prepare tax returns and other needed attachments for the Division and coordinate with Finance Manager to ensure timely submission of tax returns and payment of taxes in compliance with the BIR regulations
- Preparation of financial statement
- Business plan preparation & execution.
- Management advisory
- Client financial and management accounting
- Other functions as assigned by the chief accountant.
Client contact: Internal
Team contact: Interface with all other CS/Ops Departments
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Accountancy or equivalent.
- Preferably passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 1-2 year(s) of working experience in General Accounting and/or Job Management is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
Interested applicants, please apply via https://ldd.tbe.taleo.net/ldd03/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=KANTARSSA&cws=140&rid=15412JOIN US
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. Apply for a career that’s out of the ordinary and join us.
At Kantar, the diversity of our employees provides a richer environment for our employees and broader depth and breadth of thinking for our clients. Kantar is committed to inclusion and diversity, therefore we welcome applications from all sections of society and do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status or any other legally protected characteristics.