As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you will have the chance to grow with a young team into a core enabler for Avaloq partners. You will learn about and utilize our core banking product and our sandbox designed to help our partners to integrate their applications with our Banking Suite.
• Mainly manage and maintain the cloud infrastructure and DevOps tools for Avaloq Front Platform
• Monitor, analyze and solve problems in our nightly builds
• Design and implement new features and optimize existing ones on our demo environments
• Assist in building RESTful services
• Assist in ensuring quality by implementing new and refactoring unit and functional tests
• Proactively find bugs in our products, document the steps to reproduce them, and provide a solution
What you need
• At least 5 years’ experience in setting up or configuring DevOps tools such as: Gradle, Maven, Git, Ansible, Terraform, Artifactory, JBoss, Jenkins, Docker, OpenShift/Kubernetes
• Strong knowledge or practice on cloud application management
• Has experience in systems architecture
• Knowledgeable in shell scripting
• Spring Boot based development, RESTful API building
• Testing skills in JUnit, Mockito
You will get extra points for the following
• Having front-development expertise is a plus
• Certification on major cloud providers (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform)
• Experience in developing using Java 8+
Now let’s talk about perks and compensation
With our compensation model, we want to share the success of the company with all our employees. We offer competitive base salaries and if you prove yourself as a super-star, you might be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward.
Don’t be shy – apply!