• Implement solutions in Azure using DevOps practices and an agile software methodology.
• Develop and deploy automation scripts that deliver software solutions using the latest cloud computing technology
A BIT ABOUT YOU
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Physics, Math, or Computer Science
• Strong experience with Azure
• Minimum of 5 years experience as DevOps Engineer
• Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communications skills
• Strong research skills, excellent interpersonal skills in working with others
• Knowledge of Linux (Red Hat, CentOS) and Windows
• Experience with Virtualization technologies (VMware ESXi, Hyper-V, KVM)
• Experience with common Cloud and DevOps tools, such as: Git, Jenkins, JIRA, etc.
• Knowledge with networking fundamentals
• Understanding of SDLC
• Continuous Integration
• Continuous Deployment
• Experience with Kubernetes and Docker
• Experience with .Net development and deployment automation
It would also be great if you have…
• Microsoft Azure Certification: Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
• Understanding of cloud native design
• Experience with orchestration tools, such as: Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc.
• Experience with Cloud Foundry, Rancher Labs, or OpenShift
• Experience with implementing cloud networking solutions
• Sec+ and/or Cloud+