SENIOR CONTENT MARKETING SPECIALIST
Want to work for an established US-based company with multiple locations and growing steadily each year?
We know that great effort and productivity do not only come within the four corners of the office. Thus, we offer exciting employee perks such as company-sponsored conferences, trainings, Lunch and Learn activities, annual team building with overnight stay, annual sportsfest, and quarterly lunches, to name a few.
All these for a day-shift position at our office, located in the heart of Mandaluyong City.
If you have what it takes, you may be the Senior Content Marketing Specialist we are looking for.
It is a rare find, someone who is both creative and analytical. You have to be able to, as they say, work both sides of your brain, in equal proportions. At Digital Room, we are looking for this hard-to-find gem, to bring our content marketing to the next level.
Your writing for Digital Room will come in a variety of formats including web pages, email copy, blog posts, and social media posts.
You should be able to switch quickly between direct response email copywriting, engaging long-form content, and analyzing the results of your work. We are looking for someone who understands the importance of strategy, and who has experience participating in the creation and execution of a content strategy. We need someone who can think analytically, stay on top of best practices and trends, and who is passionate, dedicated, and excited to work with a growing team.
Digital Room is an online printing company with a variety of brands (and brand personalities), which means you must be able to write in a variety of consistent voices and tones to reach specific target audiences.
- Write fresh content that entices and engages our audience
- Stay up to date on SEO best practices to improve our search rankings
- Strengthen each brand’s voice with strict adhesion to style & brand differentiation guides
- Research, fact-check, and proofread your writing to ensure a high-quality output
- Aid in the creation & execution of the content strategy in support of the company’s overarching goals
- Continuously analyze results by using data-driven insights to improve your content
- Juggle multiple projects and meet tight deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in English or Journalism
- Minimum 3 years content marketing experience, preferably for a B2B audience
- Articulate in both written and verbal English communication
- Excellent creative writing skills & impeccable English grammar
- Direct response copywriting
- Up-to-date SEO best practices
- Strong organizational & time-management skills
- Team player who takes initiative when needed
- Comfortable with critical and analytical thinking
- html knowledge
- WordPress, MS Office, Google Drive, Google Analytics
To apply, submit your resume and writing samples (email copy and/or product page copy samples) to firstname.lastname@example.org.