Want to work for an established US-based company with multiple locations and growing steadily each year?
We know that great effort and productivity do not only come within the four corners of the office. Thus, we offer exciting employee perks such as company-sponsored conferences, trainings, Lunch and Learn activities, annual team building with overnight stay, annual sportsfest, and quarterly lunches, to name a few.
And if you knock our socks off, we even offer US trips as incentives.
All these for a day-shift position at our office, located in the heart of Mandaluyong City.
The Marketing Manager - SEM will lead strategy and execute online marketing campaigns to drive new customer acquisition and revenue growth. He/she will be directly responsible for the creation, implementation, analysis, and management of successful campaigns and initiatives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Researching, developing and executing SEM campaigns that support overarching brand strategies and goals
• Managing advertising spend to quarterly and monthly marketing budgets
• Monitoring multi-channel acquisition campaigns for e-commerce businesses to meet monthly goals
• Lead continuous improvement of user experience for acquisition channels and optimize creative and landing pages to improve key acquisition metrics and overall ROI
• Analyzing and reporting on campaign results, conversion rates, and other KPIs
• Identifying and testing new opportunities to drive growth of online marketing channels
• Knowledgeable on acquisition best practices, technologies, and trends
• Conducting research and competitive analysis (market , competitive benchmarks, trends, opportunities, customer needs and expectations)
• Implement best practices in direct response advertising across PPC, display, social, mobile, and affiliate advertising channels
• Drive campaign optimization to maximize Lifetime Contribution.JOB QUALIFICATIONS and REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor’s degree in Economics/Marketing/Business or in a quantitative or analytical field Qualifications
• 4+ years’ experience in customer acquisition growth (SEM, Shopping/PLA, Facebook, and/or Third-Party Marketplaces a plus)
• Articulate in both written and verbal English communication and ability to interface effectively with stakeholders
• Comfortable with critical and analytical thinking
• Strong basic math and statistics skills
• Understanding of feed-based advertising (Google Shopping, Dynamic Remarketing, etc.)
• Advanced Excel and analytical skills required
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to effectively manage multiple projects at once with excellent attention to detail
• Ability to effectively resolve problems and/or roadblocks as they occur, and know when to escalate
• Assertive, take charge attitude, ambitious, creative, and a team playerCertifications/Skills/Languages
• MS Office, Google Adwords, Google Shopping, Google Analytics Work Schedule:
*Able to work the 6AM to 3PM shift with adherence to schedule a must
*Willingness to render extended hour/s as the need arisesAbout Digital Room
Whether you’re a design pro who loves paper and bleeds ink, a marketing whiz with a big vision, or just got out of a meeting and the boss requested new business cards, Digital Room has a printing solution for you.
We offer customized printing and marketing collateral to fit the needs of small and medium-d businesses. We leverage technology and highly-trained professionals to create high-quality printed materials, with fast on-time delivery, and superb customer service at extremely competitive pricing. We print a variety of products from business cards to large banners.
Digital Room’s focus on providing an excellent printed product has built an extremely loyal customer following of design and marketing professionals. We’ve become the leader in B2B online printing, and are excited to continue our rapidly growing e-commerce journey.
Operating through a network of four manufacturing plants, and several brands including UPrinting, PrintPlace, NextDayFlyers, PrintRunner, and ColorFX, the company prints and delivers over one million orders each year. We believe technology should empower humans, not replace them, so we’ve created a powerful blend of high tech and human touch. This allows Digital Room to consistently exceed customer expectations, and drive impressive growth both for the careers of our over 1000 employees, and our company each and every year.